xlwinner

I place my bet on primedice!!!

On 23/05/2019 at 01:04, Dboyeric said:

Do you think its okay to start tagging him to get his attention?

I probably think that he might have seen this and maybe liked it , he is the owner after all so he would be busy to interact all the time. 

53 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

What I say is not meant to be mean or anything to anyone, just saying. But I am impatiently waiting on the day someone can actually prove to me that a god exists. 

I don't feel any god's presence...

There are no interesting philosophical conclusions that can be proven without doubt. So the opinion of the existence of God does not produce mathematical certainty which can actually weaken the problem of God's existence. Simply put, it puts the question of the existence of God in the same category as other questions, such as His external existence, freedom of thought and questions about how we know other people have thoughts.

Does this mean that opinions about God's existence are in vain? Not at all. Of course I cannot give an opinion that will convince all people's thoughts but this does not mean that I have no good reason to trust God. Indeed, some of my reasons for believing in God can affect you. Even though you are not affected to believe that God exists, but my opinion will not be in vain. It is reasonable to believe that the mountain is real and in general our memories can be trusted and other people's thoughts also exist. It is reasonable to believe this even though it cannot be proven. Maybe some opinions about the existence of God will be able to convince you that trusting God is reasonable.

On 22/05/2019 at 16:53, Noahbreezy said:

Maybe I am, I don't know. I just can't really find a single argument that can prove to me God exists. They're all so weird or weak arguments.

If you need to see the oxygen before you breath it in, then maybe you have to see God before you believe he exist.. but if you don't have to see oxygen before breathing it in, then you don't have to see God before you believe.

9 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

If you need to see the oxygen before you breath it in, then maybe you have to see God before you believe he exist.. but if you don't have to see oxygen before breathing it in, then you don't have to see God before you believe.

Except that I have seen oxygen. I know what it is. Also, god isn't substantial, it's not a matter I can catch. I don't need to see god, I need to know he exists. There's no need for me to see him, god hasn't shown or proven to me that he exists so he doesn't.

1 hour ago, Kate said:

I probably think that he might have seen this and maybe liked it , he is the owner after all so he would be busy to interact all the time. 

You're right, all administrators are always busy, they always look for ways to move the company forward to the next heights. But trust me Edward always create little time to interact with his followers

just pure luck, all I can say, but depends on how much you bet, and I tend to make small bets to just make my money last a little longer

If it's a miracle you want. Maybe a nice angel will help. Basically if you gamble large amounts of

coins. . Be prepared for a major loss, no matter what or who you believe in. Best luck and always

gamble with what you can afford to lose.