gwapoman

Time is right

US SEC Commisioner Hester Peirce said that the time is right for Bitcoin ETF. But just few days ago the SEC just delay one of the three ETF proposal. 

Hester Peirce quoted “I thought the time was right a year ago — even longer than that … My first chance to comment on it was a year ago … Certainly the time is right, but there are still questions floating around the SEC that need to be answered as much as possible by you all.”

I think if SEC will approve this ETF it will be a go signal for big and new investors to come in crypto world.

What do you think about it?

Source https://news.bitcoin.com/sec-commissioner-time-right-bitcoin-etf-funds/

The SEC is actually an institution that ensures that investors must be protected, observers emphasize that investors and consumers must be protected in the bitcoin ecosystem. The SEC considers that the bitcoin market does not have the structural protection and control needed to support ETF products. Observers believe that success in this operation could potentially be a bridge to Bitcoin which is better for the wider community.

52 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

The SEC is actually an institution that ensures that investors must be protected, observers emphasize that investors and consumers must be protected in the bitcoin ecosystem. The SEC considers that the bitcoin market does not have the structural protection and control needed to support ETF products. Observers believe that success in this operation could potentially be a bridge to Bitcoin which is better for the wider community.

You are actually right, there existence is for the protection of the investors and once they approve those ETF, big and institutional investors will surely have the confidence to invest in crypto.

6 minutes ago, rembo2 said:

I think that when politicians climb into a cryptocurrency, nothing good will happen. They are interested in their own profit.

Actually there are a lot of politicians now who knows what cryptocurrency is, also some of them even invested in it. Take a look at this article below.

https://news.bitcoin.com/influential-politicians-are-advocating-crypto-around-the-globe/

One thing I've learnt is that you can never time the market. The market can go in any direction at any time, so you need to be aware of that. if the ETF is approved, then I think it could attract new investors, but only time will tell if that will be the case.

As previously stated from Bitcointalk, this is a magnificent ideia that if it does gets that optimal approval we will in fact have new investors poping out of the void and even some old ones back to Crypto world again.

We already seeing Bitcoin jumping higher as investors are pleased with the upcoming news about ETF being approved in the future and many other news that potentiate investors reentrance into the market.