miles

hold or sell

So now that bitcoin is at $8k, do you have a plan to to hold or you are holding bitcoin for a very long time, do you have plan to sell it now? 

We already know that there are different kind of altcoin but the mother of all of this coin is the bitcoin, as the bitcoin rise, the other coin will also rise and many  are hoping for a bullrun especially to all hodler down there. 

Holding your bitcoin is another type of gambling, though it is not gambling but holding it  seems to be a game or win or lose especially on what price that you buy it.
Holding it will have a result soon, there are many people out there that gets bored in holding bitcoin and other are tempt to just play it to a gambling site for an easy money but as we all know there were also a risk of all losing. 

When you are a crypto gambler I know there are a big factor when holding the bitcoin as you can easily make profit on it rather than waiting for how many years to have a result. Just imagine if you first discover bitcoin with a price of $1, then sell it now, thats a huge amount of profit but you are not late, you can buy and hold btc now We are just starting the journey.

Based on the price at the time of writing this comment, it is $7200. Maybe it is a reversal in this upward trend? Only time will tell, but maybe it should be best to hold during times of uncertainty. For all we know, it could go up to $20,000 again.

It is difficult to say when Bitcoin will go up or go down. Therefore, to keep or not to keep is up to you. I hold some amount in the hope of growth.

in this week I should be able to withdraw my btc 3-4 times, but because I want to hold it back, because the price keeps rising but there is actually playing to play dice, which ends up busted. maybe if I reach the target, I won't hold it anymore, but I will sell it

Hold for sometime. The BTC have stabilized at 8k, and can stabilize for the next 1 month on that price. But by the end of June, the BTC should start her journey to 10k$, which by that time will be big money for people that are holding as of now. So the best advice I always give people that are into real trade with BTC is to sell some and keep small. You don't know what might happen when you wake u tomorrow. 

2 hours ago, Han2x said:

Holding it a good thing to do. I think this is the start, and it will be like what happen before... Good luck to us.

The bull run that happened before would definitely happen again, but always sell whenever you're in profit then buy again when btc is in deep drop

when looking at the current market chart, I try to always hold bitcoin and not sell it. because I'm sure the next few months the price will soar beyond the current price. I am very waiting for it, but it depends on you if you people who understand the market today might buy and hold it up to increase. the problem is that at the end of the year I was sure bitcoin had broken through 20 thousand usd.

It depends on the current daily situation. If i need financial support then i will eventually withdraw to my bank (converted from BTC or any other coin currency into fiat).

If i see that there are some sweet awesome news related with crypto's market, then i will be waiting for the next boom (HODLing) and withdraw when it reaches his high peak.