DeeBK

My way of gambling

My way of ‘gambling’, well some people maybe already know, some would maybe call me crazy or weird, but I just gamble for fun. The only few withdrawals I made were to transfer my coins from stake to primedice or vice versa, I have never made a ‘real’ withdrawal. I only play with faucet money and I have a lot of fun with it! I love the weekly challenges, they are like something to look forward too, most of the times it gives an amazing feeling when you did complete them. Like when you cross the finishline at a race. Sometimes I also bust a lot ofcourse, it’s not nice, but I don’t feel as bad as some others probably, I just feel bad about it because I maybe can’t finish the next challenge anymore. I know it may sound stupid, but that is also part of the game.
There is one thing I like very much here and that  is the great community, there are a lot of nice people which make it great all together. And this all is kept together by a great staff and some great support members! I hope this great community will last for another several years and that I’m still part of it!

It is very difficult to actually make good money only playing with the faucet. I believe the faucet now is 2 or 5 satoshis? It would be near impossible to reach the withdrawal level playing with these amounts, unless you hit a payout of 9900x :D

10 hours ago, williamsh said:

It is very difficult to actually make good money only playing with the faucet. I believe the faucet now is 2 or 5 satoshis? It would be near impossible to reach the withdrawal level playing with these amounts, unless you hit a payout of 9900x :D

I mean faucets from outside primedice :) They are +- $10/week 

Wow i em here for a long time like 2 year ago it was funy thenks for postin bye gg don t miss the twitch 

4 hours ago, DeeBK said:

I mean faucets from outside primedice :) They are +- $10/week 

I would love to know what you are using. Which faucet do you use to earn $10 per week? My faucet currently give me $10 per year lol. I'd love to know :)

an interesting story. but by the way, not everyone likes challenges. there are people who play with a large deposit balance to win big profits, unlike you, try from the faucet to get a big profit. good luck

On 19/05/2019 at 04:54, Kate said:

Well playing with faucet here is actually useless to be honest because there are no games like mines which have the chance to give us 5 mil multipliers and give us huge winnings. 

That's because you don't know how to profit with it. If you have a bigger faucet balance even with small balance you will be able to use any kind of multipliers.

Such example would be ALL IN for a 9900x directly from the faucet. And with that profit you would mind yourself being in a situation where you would withdraw (thus profit) or continue betting with it.

All that means faucet is still worth for gambling usage.