Posted (edited)

If anyone has not noticed, for those who have heard, Bonzo is back!

Finally you can feel pretty dramatic while muting  yourself without relying on the "help" of a mod  :D  

a question to the admins that would still interest me: Is it just "!bonzo! or are there other sick self - mutes like! bored! !selfown !redbutton !detonate !kamikaze !selfmute !whyce !sadday !dibate !bucetuo ninja !tipme !sad day !nicetip !harakiri and one of my favorites: !bigbadabum xDD

And what about the future of the trivia function?

Trivias can be spammy sometimes but these stuff actually keep the community alive! A small change to its minimum prize would make it less spammy and less annoying for anyone, if it really got deleted due to spam and abuse. We all prefer a chat with a trivia from times to times

Will she stay with Supports and Admins or will she return to us for too?

Personally, I am very early on the comeback :D   even if I think that's a pity with the trivia.

What do you think about that? Glad to have it again? or has anyone used it at all?

Hopefully, everything will be the same again someday.

I regret it a bit, I'm also partly responsible for the fact that it was disabled. ....

but... it was a extremely funny day . xD

Edited by stakeneich

Why on earth will I want to mute myself. I am a talkative, muting myself will give me some good share of headache?

And about the Trivia, I feel it should be back, I loved it then, just because of people that do trivia and not pay up. Something like scam trivia.

But with the help of Trivia Bot, everyone is good and cool. No one is owing anyone, and everyone knows when the trivia has ended. 

14 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

!bonzo is a command to mute yourself.

oh how this works ? Means it mute forever or for 1 -2 hour ? !Bonzo red bets  ha ha :)

10 hours ago, stakeneich said:

[...]a question to the admins that would still interest me: Is it just "!bonzo! or are there other sick self - mutes like! bored! !selfown !redbutton !detonate !kamikaze !selfmute !whyce !sadday !dibate !bucetuo ninja !tipme !sad day !nicetip !harakiri and one of my favorites: !bigbadabum xDD[...]

it's "only" these:

harakiri | bonzo | Βonzo|tipme|rain|selfown|redbutton|detonate|bigbadabum|kamikaze|selfmute|whyce|sad day|sadday|bored|donate|nice tip|nicetip

5 minutes ago, sid027sp said:

oh how this works ? Means it mute forever or for 1 -2 hour ? !Bonzo red bets  ha ha :)

it's a one hour mute currently :)

10 hours ago, stakeneich said:

[...]And what about the future of the trivia function?[...]

We thought a lot about it, reviewed the past trivias and in the end decided to make it available only to mods and support as is was simply being abused too much for spammy trivias. It was not the !bonzo trivias alone that drove this decision but the overall amount of spam that was caused by trivias with zero value to the chat other than causing a terrible mess of spam that most users didn't like.

8 hours ago, sid027sp said:

whose Bonzo ??? DOn't Know .

u can mute urself for 1 hour

8 hours ago, kippo said:

I fall in that trick one time. Hehe I got muted myself 

why did u copy paste on williams post? :o

@william, its not possible to scam ppl with trivias because trivias are only allowed for supports and mpods

On 18/05/2019 at 22:14, Eugene265 said:

I am sure bonzo was removed because of me and sorry once again for that accident :P

Well in stake i guess yeah but here i am not sure if it was you :P , Don't blame yourself :P Mistakes happen by everyone hopefully it doesn't repeat again.

On 18/05/2019 at 10:15, CaptainLorca said:

!bonzo is a command to mute yourself for one hour.

bonzo is an order to mute yourself for one hour. by the way what is the use of the user mute himself for one hour? sorry I asked, because I was new to Primedice