ahmeddz1995

Primdice with trivia and primdice witch no trivia

hi my friend alll you see can't use the commande /trivia is only match in support and moderator i think is not goood because the chat is not died because the trivia is match and alll in site gambling only in primdice and stake trivia match ............................  yes you have many trivia scam but you can  solved this probleme

My suggestion is :

Capture d’écran du 2019-05-16 18-00-15.png

1- 1 day user can only make max 10 trivia

2- if user make trivia scam get mute 2h-2day

3- you can put time between trivia and another trivia like 10 second

4- you can put time for  the time trivia and who make trivia can't canceled trivia this idea for eliminer the scamer

5- only user 1 year or more you can make trivia

6- Change the minimun prize of trivia *2 or *4

7- Add catergorie of trivia (Sport, Math.............)

8- Add boot trivia like chatboot , i see when the moderator or suport start rool hunt only chatboot is verifier the winner and  etc ....

if trivia like this is very good  and no trivia scam if boot verifier that  yes is hard but is very good

6- add three winner not  1 winner  first winner(50%) second winner(30%) third winner (10%) when the prize is big

That's all this my suggestion pleaze match trivia for all user because alll like trivia . Sorry i'm not good in english

if you see my topic pleaze answer are you like primdice with trivia or primdice with no trivia what's the your's suggestion for eliminer the scam trivia 

Thanks and gooooooooooooood luck ............ Happy birthday Primdice

I think you are forgetting something about trivia - it is literally free money! Why are you complaining about this? I mean, to limit the amount of trivia and mute people for giving out free money is just absurd in my opinion. Sure, some are spam, but mostly they are super fun and interactive.

13 minutes ago, williamsh said:

I think you are forgetting something about trivia - it is literally free money! Why are you complaining about this? I mean, to limit the amount of trivia and mute people for giving out free money is just absurd in my opinion. Sure, some are spam, but mostly they are super fun and interactive.

yes is free money  i like trivia and i missed trivia but my suggestion is only for elimate the alll user who scam trivia

1 minute ago, rembo2 said:

In my opinion it is very too tough rules for this little thing. 

no rules is only my suggestion and the owner and the suport give the rules and all primdicers respect this rules if not respect get muted heeeeeee

47 minutes ago, ahmeddz1995 said:

yes is free money  i like trivia and i missed trivia but my suggestion is only for elimate the alll user who scam trivia

47 minutes ago, rembo2 said:

I would say that this is the responsibilities of the moderators who are in the chat to prevent spam. Since they are not always there, sometimes spam does manage to lurk in the chat. But at least they are giving out free money :)

Primedice is way better with trivia but the problem is that people abuse trivia in so many ways.

That feeling when you know the answer to the question and you type it in first is amazing!

It's basically free funds for the smart ones or for the fast ones.

Trivia is fire! 🔥

I think Trivia was originally conceived as something "For fun". Crashing them with a bunch of rules won't make them more interesting. I think adding themes, timer and trivia bot interesting thoughts! As for me, the main thing is that trivias do not boil down to who will click faster or who will go faster. How to find a middle ground? I think this can not be.

In my opinion it would be great to see the chatbot trivia, for example, once every 2 hours, I think it would increase the activity of users in the chat and they would start to have more constructive conversations. At the moment, many users simply wait for the rain and conversations between them reach the point of absurdity.

for me , i think trivia adds much fun to the site and to the game, and by setting a trivia bot they made it much easier to use and it be ame more fair, because when someone runs a trivia he need to focus and read all the answers carefully, and since there is a lot of spam when a trivia runs its so hard to read the chat and get the winner, the triviabot is a real good idea, and its really useful :)