Etude

My love of playing the 100x multiplier

Posted (edited)

Hey everyone! I would like to share with you all that I personally very much love to play the multiplier of exactly 100x on Dice at PrimeDice here or as a matter any dicing sites out there too I do roughly the similiar 100x multiplier. 

Screenshot_20190516-212535.jpg

As you can see in the above picture of the screenshot taken of my 100x multiplier Dice win with 0.0001ETH basebet has became a whooping 0.01 ETH profit which is definitely a fantastic feeling when I hear the green bet sound of a winning bet. Oh and just so you know that this basebet is made using the daily ETH rains that Eddie and Steve generous rain out during the daily telegram challenges in celebration of PrimeDice's 6th big birthday bash! :D

Well now to discuss more about the multiplier, I personally find that 100x actually occurs rather frequently enough when compared to anything above it for instant 200x or 1000x or the legendary 9900x which is a extremely roll. You just have to keep rolling enough times and it will eventually hit possibly multiple times even in a short time frame!

So go ahead and try doing some 100x dice hunts if you have not already tried it! :D

PS: I would like to give a big thank you to PrimeDice, Eddie, Steve and all very lovely support for making this celebration at PrimeDice is exciting occasion! I am having fun here. :D

Edited by Etude

I also love 100x too. But do I have to risk 100x? No! Its calculations. Sometimes, I get lucky and make 100x in less than 100 rolls, but sometiems it goes 300x without hitting green at a particular end, and at the long run you gonna bust and see its not worth it at the long run, and depression might set in if you are not a PRO gambler. Just know the right formular to use when you are gunning for 100x. I will advice to use kelly criterion, so that you will calculate whats up with rolls.

Goodluck with your rolls.

maybe I can give a few tips, because I often use 100x without increase on loss. so for example I made a bet of 1 satoshi for 50 rolls, if it hasn't been hit, then the bet 2x becomes 2 satoshi for 50 rolls again, and so on, until it hits. Please try

I usually play on multipliers 3x or 6x because it doesn't give me the long-awaited feeling, I also have my own strategies in these bets. Sometimes I participate in challenge and I have to play with a 100x or more multiplier, which is very interesting

I am basically a fun of any payout, i am hunting dozens of them on my bots. 100x payout is not the best for me, that is one of the payouts where i experienced my biggest variances so far: almost 20x. That means 2000 reds, which is kinda insane! It is like having 40 reds at 2x payout, which i never experienced, not even close. The biggest streak on that i heard someone had, was 36. I know it is random, but still...

I didn’t play much on these x, because to wait until it falls out and count the pre-rolls and calculate the whole balance is crap. And so for me the most unstable x is 2x,10x and 100x.

It even seems that every year, multipliers begin to give more red than in the past. I would like to say that it has long been easier and more profitable. But this is my opinion)😁

I have been using mostly 3x payout (33% chance) just because i feel cool profiting with it and with a low increment during loss (increase on loss).

Have you been profiting alot with that 100x strategy? As have you won or loss more?

If you also been using different variances from 100x payout?

you have not explained nothing how you bet. flat bet or increment on loss. and how much increment.

congrats on winning, do you play only with rains or use big balance?

Very lucky indeed. I play 99x sometimes but very risky. Best if you have 1 or more coins of btc/ether/ltc, etc.

Best of luck cause you will need it. I've seen 850 reds once but I ran out of balance so probably would have

gone worse haha. Cheers! 😎 everyone. Play safe! 😎

On 27/05/2019 at 12:51, Cyber2019 said:

Very lucky indeed. I play 99x sometimes but very risky. Best if you have 1 or more coins of btc/ether/ltc, etc.

Best of luck cause you will need it. I've seen 850 reds once but I ran out of balance so probably would have

gone worse haha. Cheers! 😎 everyone. Play safe! 😎

You would probabily be hitting several straith greens if you you did not ran out of balance.

As you already had a much higher chance on getting the next 99x and further.

I also do not agree that having 1 or more coins would change anything concerning rates, except for the running out of balance issue ofc.

Hey Etude! :)

I wonder if you still play the technique after all this time xD I prefer going for the lower multipliers as it can almost guarantee less losses over time, when compared to larger multipliers. This helps to increase my wager and prolong my balance :D 

17 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

Well.. hit big payouts is always very good!  I haven't been very lucky in this kind of play, I hope I can change my situation soon with this kind of play.

i still think that smaller payouts are better because you can expect to win and win more often than playing on higher payouts in which your winning chance is fairly slim .  if your not lucky with higher payout then dont play with that payout .  basic  !    .  or if you are a kind of person/gambler that does not give up easily , you can just try and try again until you succeed  .  sometimes i have an urge on playing on higher payouts and if i do , i only play with 900x multiplier with 1 sats as base bets and then i play automatically 

Edited by bitboy26

8 hours ago, bitboy26 said:

i still think that smaller payouts are better because you can expect to win and win more often than playing on higher payouts in which your winning chance is fairly slim .  if your not lucky with higher payout then dont play with that payout .  basic  !    .  or if you are a kind of person/gambler that does not give up easily , you can just try and try again until you succeed  .  sometimes i have an urge on playing on higher payouts and if i do , i only play with 900x multiplier with 1 sats as base bets and then i play automatically 

but i think all the payout are the same, if you thought about it for a sec you will figure it out ! if we said that you are playing 10x and you placed a bet of 1k satoshi, ifyou could hit it in the first bet you will win 10k sats ! if you redused the bet amount to 100 sats and set the payout to 100x, you win 10 k! all the payouts are the same ! no matter how you play ! its all about luck ! play and pray ! best of luck :) 

I tried to hunt on this 100x payout, but I always found a long red line that exceeded the target that I envisioned. and in the future I will try again, and the sail is still the same, somehow this doesn't work for me.
I have also tried repeatedly to change my seed, and it still does not work for me. and the initiative arose that the 100x payout did not seem to have an affinity with me

On 27/09/2019 at 02:03, bitboy26 said:

Maybe if you have much time in one day for play, otherwise, this is not good.