xfpadas

When the bitcoin was pretty low

Posted (edited)

So the first time i was interested in bitcoin was in 2014~ when the price was about 100$, i thought to my self it's not hard to gamble bitcoin, look at how many zero's it has lol. So i found in the forums this site called primedice in 8/13/2014 and deposited like 0.8btc - about 50 euros, i gambled and gambled a lot, i lost OFCOURSE about 0.3 btc and than couple days later i looked at bitcoin price and oh boy i was shocked, it was going down rapidly to 60 dollars! As i didn't knew anything about bitcoin i panicked, i withdrew it all to real cash. The next two days i randomly checked price, and it was 120$. Oh boy i was pissed, but oh well it is what it is. I've gotten a lot of rains at 0.1, 0.01 sadly bitcoin was about 40$ then, so i just gambled away everything and just stopped playing, because i thought it's useless because the price goes down up down up constantly. Now as bitcoin goes up, i wish i could've invested couple bitcoins and hold it in until now, as i think bitcoin will be number one and will beat real money currency someday, because a lot company's already investing into bitcoin. So yeah, that's my story  😁

Edited by xfpadas

If we could go back in time, most of us would be billionaires lol. I would have put my life savings into crypto and sell at the $20,000 peak :D Oh well, at least I didn't lose a lot of money buying in too late.

That's one hell of a story. Wish I knew when it was 60 dollars, I would have been a billionaire by now. Like I was ready to buy a lot in 2017, but it was just pretty high then. Nice story though. ANd by the way 0.1 BTC rain is a very big number

Когда биткойн стоил пару долларов, не кто даже и не думал что он может вырасти до небес. Я вообще узнал о битке не так давно, а половину населения планеты до сегодняшних дней не знают что это такое и с чем его едят. Народ просто не верит в виртуальную валюту, все боятся всего нового и предпочитают бумажные деньги, которые можно подержать в руках. А вообще где то читал. что биток первые дни жизни стоил пару центов, и даже кто-то купил пару сотню битков на несколько долларов, сейчас наверное миллионер тот везунчик.

Well, bitcoin taught us a lot. I think this is the point. I mean, if everyone knew how much bitcoin would bring, there would be no profit at all. This is how the market works. Now I am starting to read books about trading. Hereby I'm preparing and nivkoem case I do not invest thoughtlessly. How many stories were about when people invested in dummies ... With bitcoin ... It is a pity that I did not dare.

Well that's the thing about Cryptocurrency and every kind of trade market.
Since market is volatile you can't predict if goes down or up in a specific time. You can only speculate according with recent news.

At first sight you should have read some informations about Primedice (what gambling is and how related with Bitcoin). If you already had that knowledge during your bets, well you knew that could happen and you had to accept it, else why gamble in the first place right?

Still it was indeed a sad day to you, but no worries we have all been there and learned from those mistakes :D

You cannot predict whether the crypto price drops or rises in a certain time. You can only speculate according to the latest news.

make all the mistakes that have happened to be a lesson, so that the future will be better

wow good to see pd player way back from start, :) and your story proved that pd is generous since then tipping 0.1, :) , i just met btc way back 2016 when it already 1000k i like you and many of us here i dont trust this coins until reached 20k$, keep blaming for my self for not buying it even just a piece of it and stored it in a wallet :)