paul751

Unexpected winnings

Hello friends,maybe you also have some feelings like turn below 1$ to much.i tasted it few times.1.one day i can remember i got an rain 184satoshi & decided to turn it more.i played 1st on 2x like 1sato base & slowly slowly make 5k from 184satoshi.then 5k to 17k on 2x.then put on hunt & in 12 H i turned 0.020 btc (from 184sato). 2. few months (1/2) ago i got another one; got a tip 10k from a mod & at first i set my terget to 200k bt, after made 200k i see my luck also favour me lot,then i turn 0.007 to 0.016 then finally i stopped at 0.021btc(from 10k tip) and i wd that. it's unexpected :) 3.another one was five to six months ago,i dipo 0.4ltc & got 3+ltc in one hit. also was unexpected. think u have some unexpected happiness & smile friends :)

IMG_20190516_173958.png

Screenshot_2019-02-23-11-10-33-425_com.android.chrome.png

This is a impressive way of calculating and Rolling your dice and those are very good withdrawals over there.

For you to be able to turn so little to big, the god of luck is really by your side and you were wise in dealing with him by withdrawing as soon as possible.

I would have love to see your stats, so that I will decide whether to ask for the god of luck from you.

Wow some impressive wins you got there both the wins are around 400 Bucks i guess , this is the first story i guess where someone actually won something and didn't greed take control .