So btc is alredy at 7168.97 Eur and 8020.19 Usd.

In my opinion it might rise to 10k usd and then fall to 9k and stay like that for like a month,I dont know maby its my luck or smthng but alll the time i bust btc rises up like fuew days aggo riped 0.045btc and it got up by 1200Usd in 3 days after week i busted 0.015btc and i went up by 300$ like what is this!??!

I would like to hear your opinion on the btc price and do you think it will be higher then ewer, stay like that or fall?

My BTC price prediction is that it will be closest to 3 months to move between $ 6-10k and then to the end of the year to $ 15k.
At the beginning of next year fall to 5k USD and by the end of 2020 the price will stabilize at 10k USD.
And finally, the year 2021 will come when the price goes up to 80k-100k USD on that year.

Heh, this mi my first written BTC price forecast i ever publicly published.

Now I am really curious how it will go and I will surely check this my comment in the future.

It seems to me that it will last + / - $ 1000 for at least another month, then it will fall, maybe to the price that was before takeoff, maybe less, and then again growth. I don't think he'll fall all the way down again . Now you can remove artificially,but what will be real in this I'm sure we will not talk about another crypt, there is generally more difficult, but btc is still the main one.

I personally think the price will rise to about $15,000 and then come crashing down back to the $5,000 range. I hope it goes back to $20,000 but I have my doubts. I think this is just a bubble waiting to be popped again.

I think in the next 1 month, the BTC will get stable around 8k and by the end of the year, it should move to 10k. The reason why I have forecasted this is just for the simple fact that Governments are not in love with BTC. So bwcause of its volatility, they believe it will still go down, but NO, the BTC will go up but it might just be slow and grinding, and not really hit the mark we expect.

Just store more BTC as time goes on, anything can happen when you wake up the next day.

When there is an event related to btc, it suddenly increases in price, this time I have not heard any news but the price keeps rising, I think it will increase by nine thousand dollars in the month next, can not wait  :) 

The price of bitcoin has a very interesting tendency to rise unexpectedly. It often seems that bitcoin will not grow anymore, some time passes and a crazy pamp occurs. But practice shows that this coin is unpredictable and various predictions from popular analysts in the form of 100 thousand dollars for a coin may turn out to be true.

In reality there's a dark secret that holds a complete different reality from what we know about Bitcoin price and Gambling Bets.... Joking xD

Anyway and back to the Topic, from my speculation point of view, i do believe it will continue to increase since there are many new investments from the well known companies such as Microsoft, Amazon and Starbucks. If you haven't heard you should google some news, you will be surprised why the price is going up and looking alike the next Bull Run.

Probabily will reach above $10.000 at the end of the year as many speculate due to those given reasons.

I think if bitcoin will continue to rise and take stability at the price of 8 thousand usd. it will make public trust in bitcoin back and many people will start buying bitcoin as a future asset.

In 2017, the price of Bitcoin cost $ 20,000 and eventually subsided, and some say that buying late Bitcoin and further investment will not make sense. But Bitcoin is just starting to gain momentum.

By the post, I realized that bitcoin is shrinking in the market 2 times every year. This is certainly a problem for miners, but let's see it from the other side. If there is little bitcoin on the market, then its price will rise to heaven, When will that Bitcoin for miners will be very small, then with the hype, there will be more demand for bitcoin, which means an increase in demand entails an increase in the price itself.

I think that obviously there will be more than $ 20k

PS: Tom Lee, one of the top researchers of Wall Street cryptocurrency and co-founder of Fundstrat Global Advisors, believes that in 2020 Bitcoin will cost $ 25,000, and by 2022 it will reach $ 55,000.

Another expert and cryptoinvestor, Petros Anagnostu, the founder of the consulting agency Crypto Solutions and the information portal ICO Timeline, believes that bitcoin is waiting for an incredible leap: by the end of 2020, we can expect a value from $ 50,000 to $ 100,000 for one bitcoin.

On 29/05/2019 at 04:32, Gaffar kanubhai said:

BTC yes it became the costliest coin from all other coins.i can expect that in future it  can reach the value like the height of mount everest. Thankyou

But you need to understand and explain to other users why that is possible in the long run :)

Simply put there will be lesser coins to new investors and current ones including buyers / sellers. That means price will be way high just like GOLD since the search for the currency will be more hard to get.