peckatop

Some tips about starting balance and etc.

As per me i could say that there's no strat that is 100% safe, but you could use the simple trick to be the most time up..

The thing is that your balance (with increasing on lose) must survive 13 * payout bets:
For example if you're playing 11x dice then you balance must survive 13*11 = 143 red bets, and you still have to had balance to make 144th bet.

With that you can most time to be alive and get you initial deposit back just in few days. But the only thing is not to get greedy :)Just keep it unchanged and don't raise starting bet.

As for me the better way is to use doges, because you can make starting bet very small and playing on high payout strats ( which mostly require small increase on lost). If you're playing strats with payout lower that 2x. But still. Doge's give you more variosity and you even can make starting bet 0.1 sat as for me i mostly play 1.35x dice and i very rare seen 9 reds in a row.. 2 times saw 10 reds in a row and only once i've seen 11 reds in a row, but there's still probability of more.

The only problem of playing low payout strats is that you better not calculate probability of reds in a row, but there's another factor like every single bet is 27% chance to lose.
But when you calculate for long streak you do it a little bit different:
Like there's 1% change (for 99x) of winning each bet :)

18 minutes ago, peckatop said:

The thing is that your balance (with increasing on lose) must survive 13 * payout bets:
For example if you're playing 11x dice then you balance must survive 13*11 = 143 red bets, and you still have to had balance to make 144th bet.

I have seen reds more than 14 * payout. My friends experience 98 reds in PO 7. But like you said this is very rare but it possible to happened in dice even the probability is small

I like this idea. Since I mostly play on dice 2x, it means I would need enough balance to survive 26 reds, and I think the most reds I've ever gotten in a row was 21 or something like that. So this would have saved me for sure :D Thanks for this idea Pecka :)

2 hours ago, Noeprellik1 said:

I have seen reds more than 14 * payout. My friends experience 98 reds in PO 7. But like you said this is very rare but it possible to happened in dice even the probability is small

i'm not telling that this is 100% safe, but will keep you up 95% of time :) + a friend of yours is very very unlucky :(

2 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

gambling is not only about strategy, but also luck. Whatever your strategy, if you haven't been lucky, then you will never win. and try to be able to control yourself so you can control the game

Mostly gambling is math.. you must calculate the probability of success and fails, compare them and bet if that's worth :) luck is only 30%

2 hours ago, rembo2 said:

Even with a bet on x1.10 you can get 11 red in a row and it happened to me to see it.

11 red in 1.10x is still less than i counted  1.1*13 = 14,3 so at least survive 15 reds

2 hours ago, williamsh said:

I like this idea. Since I mostly play on dice 2x, it means I would need enough balance to survive 26 reds, and I think the most reds I've ever gotten in a row was 21 or something like that. So this would have saved me for sure :D Thanks for this idea Pecka :)

your welcome, but still.. be carefull :)

Edited by peckatop