Jump to content
kaleemmalik071

A Good Methodology For Daily Gamblers

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello Community ! ☺️

  Thank you so much for being here to read my post . I would like to share My Method for daily gambling for monthly aim . 

Guys as we know we all need safe  tricks and strategy for gambling but i guess there is no safe root for always get profit by gambling . 

some time loss and some time win . but yes your bankroll , your profit target and your way of gamble play a very important roll in DICE .  so 2 to 3 months ago i started follow a Method and i am getting amazing result . 

the Method is Daily 10 % profit of my Investment  . 

if my Goal is 800 $ then i needed 50$  to start things off . ( you need to have extra bankroll instead than 50 $ ) 

Deposit 50 $ get 10 % and cashout  . Next day invest 55 $ { your investment + 10 % profit ( 50+ 5 = 55 $) } 

Get 10 % and cashout again . 

Next Day again reinvest your profit and so on .. 

Let me show you Calculation 

link to calculater { http://compoundaily.com ) 

cl.thumb.jpg.9296775c05c60a8ab986bf9dbc282636.jpg

cl2.thumb.jpg.2f49c551adb6ddc4259a8a9dd99b62a0.jpg

After end of the month if you don't bust your total amount turn 50 $ into 872 $ . 

for getting 10 % i 'll recommend Average Payouts like 3x to 20x not low payout not higher 

pre roll 'll help you for this method  you have plenty of time to get 10 % in a day .. 

i hope you 'll like it . let me know your opinion . .. 

 Kaleemmalik 

 

 

Edited by kaleemmalik071
add link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like your method, but the question is no matter how safe we are play there is still one busted day. So what you gonna do when someday you busted?

Depo and double daily profit or anything else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Noeprellik1 said:

I like your method, but the question is no matter how safe we are play there is still one busted day. So what you gonna do when someday you busted?

Depo and double daily profit or anything else?

yes dude that's why i mentioned that you need good bankroll not exact only 50 $ to go on moon . if you busted you need to recover first your investment 

 

41 minutes ago, kaleemmalik071 said:

if my Goal is 800 $ then i needed 50$  to start things off . ( you need to have extra bankroll instead than 50 $ )

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand your post and what it is trying to explain. However, if on one of those days, you bust while trying to make 10%, then this whole strategy is doomed. Always remember that if you had a strategy that worked, Primedice would be out of business :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, williamsh said:

I understand your post and what it is trying to explain. However, if on one of those days, you bust while trying to make 10%, then this whole strategy is doomed. Always remember that if you had a strategy that worked, Primedice would be out of business :)

first I'd like to say I very much like your approach of gambling. I mean you have a goal and a precise way to achieve. That's precisely what most don't have. So in that way you really already ahead of most of us. 

I read the critics that say sure it s great but you'll bust one day. And they are true we all bust at some point. 

So I'd like to bring my sports vetting experience here. Among other strategies what we can do here, as you know that negative days will happen that's a fact is included it in strat. I won't do the math again but in few words first thing is to set a stop loss. For example if I loose my daily investment ( could be from 50 to 79 in the sheet above ) I stop getting for the day. 

Then I take the losses and add it to the monthly goal. I'd it happens at beginning of the month it looks be easy to recover. If it happens at the end I can choose to recover it on next month goal. 

Other strat can be take the daily loss and divide it by 7 to recover it safely on the 7 next day. 

Loose always happen at some point but the difference between those who bust all balance and the others that stop before loosing it all is huge. So setting a stop loss point seems crucial to me. 

Thanks for reading and thanks @kaleemmalik071 for sharing that great strat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, williamsh said:

I understand your post and what it is trying to explain. However, if on one of those days, you bust while trying to make 10%, then this whole strategy is doomed. Always remember that if you had a strategy that worked, Primedice would be out of business :)

yes agreed with that . i think i don't need  to explain my words as nikowin explained it very proper way . you may recover your loss in next month 

 

3 minutes ago, nikowin44 said:

first I'd like to say I very much like your approach of gambling. I mean you have a goal and a precise way to achieve. That's precisely what most don't have. So in that way you really already ahead of most of us. 

I read the critics that say sure it s great but you'll bust one day. And they are true we all bust at some point. 

So I'd like to bring my sports vetting experience here. Among other strategies what we can do here, as you know that negative days will happen that's a fact is included it in strat. I won't do the math again but in few words first thing is to set a stop loss. For example if I loose my daily investment ( could be from 50 to 79 in the sheet above ) I stop getting for the day. 

Then I take the losses and add it to the monthly goal. I'd it happens at beginning of the month it looks be easy to recover. If it happens at the end I can choose to recover it on next month goal. 

Other strat can be take the daily loss and divide it by 7 to recover it safely on the 7 next day. 

Loose always happen at some point but the difference between those who bust all balance and the others that stop before loosing it all is huge. So setting a stop loss point seems crucial to me. 

Thanks for reading and thanks @kaleemmalik071 for sharing that great strat

thanks a lot for reading my post and giving your opinion ... and you make my method more secure and profitable for me to share your thinking about it . :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello kaleemmalik071, I had a similar methodology and also created a similar table and planned my progress to + 10% a day. Everything went smoothly for the first two weeks, but then the day D came and my plan collapsed and I bust all my balance.

It did not have to happen if I took control of my emotions and had more selfcontrol. I should set the maximum daily loss I could achieve and did not exceed it.

Maybe i will try it again in the near future and Good luck to you too with this method.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, pfodo said:

Hello kaleemmalik071, I had a similar methodology and also created a similar table and planned my progress to + 10% a day. Everything went smoothly for the first two weeks, but then the day D came and my plan collapsed and I bust all my balance.

It did not have to happen if I took control of my emotions and had more selfcontrol. I should set the maximum daily loss I could achieve and did not exceed it.

Maybe i will try it again in the near future and Good luck to you too with this method.

very sad to hear that you bust . hopefully with mistakes you 'll learn and never repeat those things again . wish you good luck for your next try . :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like your gambling method. After all, few people can control themselves in the game. I often tried it, but it didn’t work for me, I just retreated from my method and lost everything. It is very difficult to control yourself. I also have a goal in the game. I want to reach the cue ball. But sometimes you want to put all earned Satoshi to the bank. But I restrain myself with the thought, and at what price they were mined by me. Is it worth it to lose or win everything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

There's no need to cash out and reinvest daily. Use the vault and don't pay comissions. 

Well, in any case there's just no way you could grow your account at a constant rate over a reasonable amount of time. The problem is that as your account grows it becomes increasingly harder to earn every marginal percent. So my suggestion would be to gradually reduce the daily rate over the month. You should be happy enough if you make 1%-2% at the end. 

Edited by Xantys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Xantys said:

There's no need to cash out and reinvest daily. Use the vault and don't pay comissions. 

Well, in any case there's just no way you could grow your account at a constant rate over a reasonable amount of time. The problem is that as your account grows it becomes increasingly harder to earn every marginal percent. So my suggestion would be to gradually reduce the daily rate over the month. You should be happy enough if you make 1%-2% at the end. 

well that's good idea though .. thanks for your feedback 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried this strategy two months ago. I started with 0.01 BTC and my daily target was 3% = 0.0003BTC on first day. Among that 3%, i will keep 1% in my vault which i will not going to add to the next day's bank roll. But i will add remaining 2% to the next day. I played like this for some days. When i reached 0.015BTC and 0.004btc in my vault, i busted in a single day and went down from 0.015 to 0.003. Then i allined that 0.003 btc with 3x and i had my 0.01 finally back. And 0.004 which is in my vault is safe. And i never tried that strategy from that day. If i had missed that allin, i should have busted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This strategy is dangerous, because of the greediness in Human, and the unpredictable nature of dice. Red streaks can go unlimited on any particular pay out without it been manipulated. I have seen 8 times on 98% win chance. 

The compound formula is okay for a business. Gambling is not a business. Gambling is a risk. Depositing an amount of money you can't afford to lose because you want to make a small outcome is a very very risky trade and strategy. Always deposit what you feel you can afford to lose, because just like crypto, the online casino is so so volatile and can burn you down to the ground.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bimfo said:

This strategy is dangerous, because of the greediness in Human, and the unpredictable nature of dice. Red streaks can go unlimited on any particular pay out without it been manipulated. I have seen 8 times on 98% win chance. 

The compound formula is okay for a business. Gambling is not a business. Gambling is a risk. Depositing an amount of money you can't afford to lose because you want to make a small outcome is a very very risky trade and strategy. Always deposit what you feel you can afford to lose, because just like crypto, the online casino is so so volatile and can burn you down to the ground.

I agree @Bimfo in that point, gambling is not a business , gambling is a risk , you never know when you will get busted , long run strats are very risky in my opinion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/05/2019 at 06:47, MartianArmy said:

I tried this strategy two months ago. I started with 0.01 BTC and my daily target was 3% = 0.0003BTC on first day. Among that 3%, i will keep 1% in my vault which i will not going to add to the next day's bank roll. But i will add remaining 2% to the next day. I played like this for some days. When i reached 0.015BTC and 0.004btc in my vault, i busted in a single day and went down from 0.015 to 0.003. Then i allined that 0.003 btc with 3x and i had my 0.01 finally back. And 0.004 which is in my vault is safe. And i never tried that strategy from that day. If i had missed that allin, i should have busted. 

maybe I should try to set aside a portion of my profit every day, like your way. thank you for sharing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/05/2019 at 06:03, MrNice23 said:

I agree @Bimfo in that point, gambling is not a business , gambling is a risk , you never know when you will get busted , long run strats are very risky in my opinion

 

On 24/05/2019 at 06:16, sheenaz.bay said:

maybe I should try to set aside a portion of my profit every day, like your way. thank you for sharing

 

On 17/05/2019 at 10:47, MartianArmy said:

I tried this strategy two months ago. I started with 0.01 BTC and my daily target was 3% = 0.0003BTC on first day. Among that 3%, i will keep 1% in my vault which i will not going to add to the next day's bank roll. But i will add remaining 2% to the next day. I played like this for some days. When i reached 0.015BTC and 0.004btc in my vault, i busted in a single day and went down from 0.015 to 0.003. Then i allined that 0.003 btc with 3x and i had my 0.01 finally back. And 0.004 which is in my vault is safe. And i never tried that strategy from that day. If i had missed that allin, i should have busted. 

 

On 24/05/2019 at 03:12, Bimfo said:

This strategy is dangerous, because of the greediness in Human, and the unpredictable nature of dice. Red streaks can go unlimited on any particular pay out without it been manipulated. I have seen 8 times on 98% win chance. 

The compound formula is okay for a business. Gambling is not a business. Gambling is a risk. Depositing an amount of money you can't afford to lose because you want to make a small outcome is a very very risky trade and strategy. Always deposit what you feel you can afford to lose, because just like crypto, the online casino is so so volatile and can burn you down to the ground.

hy guys thanks for taking intreset in my topic and giving your valuable feed back about it :) enjoy the community :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/05/2019 at 11:42, kaleemmalik071 said:

Hello Community ! ☺️

  Thank you so much for being here to read my post . I would like to share My Method for daily gambling for monthly aim . 

Guys as we know we all need safe  tricks and strategy for gambling but i guess there is no safe root for always get profit by gambling . 

some time loss and some time win . but yes your bankroll , your profit target and your way of gamble play a very important roll in DICE .  so 2 to 3 months ago i started follow a Method and i am getting amazing result . 

the Method is Daily 10 % profit of my Investment  . 

if my Goal is 800 $ then i needed 50$  to start things off . ( you need to have extra bankroll instead than 50 $ ) 

Deposit 50 $ get 10 % and cashout  . Next day invest 55 $ { your investment + 10 % profit ( 50+ 5 = 55 $) } 

Get 10 % and cashout again . 

Next Day again reinvest your profit and so on .. 

Let me show you Calculation 

link to calculater { http://compoundaily.com ) 

cl.thumb.jpg.9296775c05c60a8ab986bf9dbc282636.jpg

cl2.thumb.jpg.2f49c551adb6ddc4259a8a9dd99b62a0.jpg

After end of the month if you don't bust your total amount turn 50 $ into 872 $ . 

for getting 10 % i 'll recommend Average Payouts like 3x to 20x not low payout not higher 

pre roll 'll help you for this method  you have plenty of time to get 10 % in a day .. 

i hope you 'll like it . let me know your opinion . .. 

 Kaleemmalik 

 

 

I'm impressed on the calculation. But I think it will not work on most of the gamblers. Gamblers don't follow method but they like to risk it till the end of their last coin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This may even work, but I tell you, if you lose everything the next day, then you missed the day before too. Now imagine if you play 5 days in a row, and win the 5 days. Then on the sixth day you come all happy and lose everything! Wow, you missed all the other days if you use this strategy! I do not see it as a good strategy because it puts your winning days at risk and that does not leave you safe with the victories you've won. You have to really ensure that any future loss does not destroy the system of victories already won. Well, that's what I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You finding that method now, i am doing it from months now, but can't get past 5 days, that sucks, because how safe i play how many times i change seeds, how much random number generator i use i end up busting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×