Ahmedsafwat

Pre-rolls Importance

Posted (edited)

Hello Primedicers,

Let's talk today about Pre-rolls Importance do you really think that Pre-rolls helps you to hit big multipliers or even to Bet big with less stress or It has no effect on your bets ? 

My Experience: I prefer to pre-roll before Hitting a big multiplier like x66 x99 x990 ...etc, I set a zero bet and roll like 60-400 pre-rolls depends on the multiplier I choose to hit, a lot of times it works and sometimes don't but I prefer to use it It makes me feel more safe 😅 Sometimes it hits during pre-rolls in this time I don't know what to do 😂I prefer to change seed before trying to hit a big multiplier I don't think that seed can make a difference to your bets but I prefer to change it from time to time like I said before it makes me feel more safe 😄 

There is another case I use pre-rolls in it when I want to hit a big bet on 2x I pre-roll with zero or small bet and wait till I get six or seven red strike and then Go big and it works a lot of times but sometimes it Don't depends on my luck this day 😁 

Let's share your experience with Pre-rolls and what you do to hit big and If are you use pre-roll or you think it is pointless.

Edited by Ahmedsafwat
Change font size and make it Bold

the pre-rolls often help many who want to hit, but as we know who knows how to burn roll, I already have great rolls like 3300.00 x without burned rolls could be my lucky day, more and more good burn rolls than they lose and have a great victory at the end

Many people use prerols in the game, but this is not about me. Since I consider it very offensive to win with the same zero! Let there be no winnings but the fact that you played and did not spin with zero is much more valuable than winning zero)

I used to pre-roll quite a bit in my early days of gambling. My theory was that, statistically, it would be easier to hit a large multiplier (e.g. 100x), if you had pre-rolled 100 times and you had not hit it. But after several years of gambling, I have seen just about anything happen, so I no longer pre-roll. When I used to pre-roll, I had cases where I would hit the required multiplier (say 100x) many times (up to 6 or 7 times) during the pre-roll, I had cases where I would not hit the multiplier and then when I increased my bet I would also not hit the multiplier for many rolls (600+ rolls), or cases where I would not hit it in pre-roll and then hit it within 10 rolls after increasing my bet. Anything is possible.

For my opinion i to all my rolls i usually used pre rolls before ill hunt to a bigger payout it helps me a lot. But sometimes the seed you used in the pre roll the came up the roll that you wanted but if didn't just continue pre rolls until it reach the given stopping rolls then start the game to hit my designated payout.

Previously, when hunting challenge 66x yesterday I also used a pre roll, I got a method / trick like this because I got help from my friend, assuming if I played in the payout I had to pre roll looking for long red streak until I found green (bet won) and pre roll again until green. after that, just play with the base bet that I want and use increase on lose (my set bet). and yes, proven this methods / tricks that I got from my friend, really succeeded and got good results and also completed the 66x challenge. after that I continued to bet again still use this trick (pre rolls), and it is proven that until now it still gives satisfactory results.
Pre roll is very important to bet on big payouts.

Before doing prerolls i just check my balance is sufficient or not,mostly i do prerolls for payout  less than 4000x suppose,if i want to win 4000x  i do pre rolls upto 3500 rolls by keep on looking at livestats after that i keep base bet at 10 sats n increase by 8% stop at 1000sats and repeat it for 3 to 4 times untill i win and this also helped me a lot in tier challenges.

When I joined Primedice and started to look through strategies and styles of playing I figured it wouldn't be too bad to do some prerolls as I was mostly interested in x99 payout. I knew that it is all based on luck but thought I could use mine to cut short the losses and increase profits. And it did work for some time, I even managed to get to first million sats from 20-30k satoshis with it when I got the first big red streak and almost lost it all by doubling bet amount in order to stay in profit on the next green. :) 

I also tried prerolls. At big rates and not very. I want to say that often it all came down to luck ... Oh, how offensive it is to catch 1000x on bet 0 ... I’m using prerolls to understand how realistic it is for me to catch a certain X. One way or another, this is often more like some kind of “ritual”. Believe in his action or not - you decide!

Preroll is poison!!! I don't suggest doing it at all, I never do it. Just like you mentioned it only makes players feel safe, but dice is a game of complete randomness, there is no guarantee that prerolling wont take away your opening for hitting a high payout, also no way to know for certain that a set of consecutive reds while prerolling mean a green on the next bet; So I ask you why go through all this trouble, why bother with prerolling in the first place? :D 

I have my strategy 11x 10 sat bet end 11% in lose ore 1.35x  payout end 300% in lose it work all the time

Usually you want to consider pre rolling when you need to skip specific rolls.
As for example let's say i bet using one specific strategy for 20 minutes, as I have always been doing.
You want to make sure that after you use those 20 minutes into some strat to reset the existing probabilistic chances of you losing on the next red streak.
Therefore i will pre roll a considered amount of bets so i can HIT that red streak without any loss.

Hey! Well, for me, prerolls are actually important only when you're chasing a low multiplier to double a deposit or something like that. Prerolling while chasing multipliers like 1000x is actually useless while you might get a win while prerolling and get super annoyed.

Yeah I preroll a lot and monitor the results. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, but I feel like all it does is give me fake confidence to bet more.

When losing after preroll it's easier to tilt hard.

Pre rolls are good when you are hunting those big numbers. I do pre rolls when I am gunning for 990. I do almost 3000 pre rolls with my dicebot and I often hit 990x after the pre rolls. The strategy has helped me a lot. Pre-rolls are good and advice-able. It doesn't mean you might not bust, but actually you get to know which sides favors and the side that doesn't favors.

Its just for the fun of the game and gambling. I even have a belief that you get better with Pre rolls when you are going for payouts like 2x and 1.5x. It doesn't guarantee not busting, but you just get better with dice. 

yes its good to do some pre rolls coz i noticed the longer u do the pre roll for about 30-100 rolls it lessen u hit the red train comin lol