nhoyasim101

Do you sell your BTC today or keep HODL

with continuously  rise of BTC price today, do you think its time to sell or continues to hold? i was surprise of sudden sky rocket price of btc, and exhausted coz i already sell my little piece of it, because i am afraid of sudden sink, i am not a trader i am an ordinary crypto lover my knowledge is dependent on crypto news doing few research with regards to cryptocurrency, is there any technique of trading on when to buy and  hold and right time so sell? or it's just closely monitoring in where you are trading exchange?  thank you very much

35 minutes ago, misamo said:

I am still hodling my coins until at least $15000 mark then I will sell it to get a good profit.

oh nice your morethan half now, do you think that btc will reach that $15k within this year? and what if the sudden downtrend come soon ? do you still hold it?

1 minute ago, nhoyasim101 said:

oh nice your morethan half now, do you think that btc will reach that $15k within this year? and what if the sudden downtrend come soon ? do you still hold it?

Everything is possible and I am looking on the positive side so yes I think that bitcoin will reach $15k this year. If not then there's still next year to hope that bitcoin price will go up. 😂

I am holding 2btc. I still have no intention of selling bitcoin, I think bitcoin will increase even more, I hope to increase it again to $ 20000. I believe that and I hope it will increase. The market is very good these days. Does anyone still want to hold like me?

6 minutes ago, congash said:

I am holding 2btc. I still have no intention of selling bitcoin, I think bitcoin will increase even more, I hope to increase it again to $ 20000. I believe that and I hope it will increase. The market is very good these days. Does anyone still want to hold like me?

yeah some says that btc will reach 50k$ or more after reaching 20k,,, at first its hard to believe, but when i review the btc chart it's for real :) ...in a wink of an eye your 2 btc will worth 100k$ someday...good luck

During this time, I am going to HODL. I think if the bitcoin price rises back to $20,000 then I will sell some of my coins, but not all. There is always a possibility it can go higher than that, possibly up to $1 million, like some people have predicted.

Ok since we have seen the rise of Bitcoin from 3000 to 8000 USD , which i think is a very big rise , now i believe investors should sell because the price is stabilizing around 8000 USD , don't sell your whole bitcoin but a small amount just to get a profit and then keep the rest for another big rise that's gonna happen soon.

There are two types of crypto-investors, those that have invested for the short-term and those who invested for the long-term. The first category trade many times trying to sell when the price is high and buy when the price is low, but this can be stressful as you need to follow the crypto news very closely, even then, the market could suddenly dip without apparent reason. The second category are those who are in it for the long-term aiming to make a profit from a big rise in the price, and trying at the same time to accumulate coins through gambling, faucets, staking etc. I am in this second category and will hodl my coins for at least 5-10 years, hoping that the cryptos (especially btc and the top currencies) will rise to significant levels.

I never sold my BTC or any other cryptocurrency, because I hope that after some time, they will be worth way more than they are worth now. I don't know when that will happen, but I will keep my coins in safe place and I will wait as long as I need.

11 minutes ago, Philip74 said:

There are two types of crypto-investors, those that have invested for the short-term and those who invested for the long-term. The first category trade many times trying to sell when the price is high and buy when the price is low, but this can be stressful as you need to follow the crypto news very closely, even then, the market could suddenly dip without apparent reason. The second category are those who are in it for the long-term aiming to make a profit from a big rise in the price, and trying at the same time to accumulate coins through gambling, faucets, staking etc. I am in this second category and will hodl my coins for at least 5-10 years, hoping that the cryptos (especially btc and the top currencies) will rise to significant levels.

oh nice words for an investor come from you sir @Philip74 thank you, so long term is really a profitable one, however are you not afraid of investing long term in your coins? when i read the disclaimer of my local crypto wallet i was being afraid of what they wright,, it says that '' investing in cryto is high risk coz  it may take up to zero value haha,that was 2 years ago 1btc = to 1000$ at that time ,, since then i give a second though about investing in crypto and boom btc reached to 20k$...so i do now believe in long term investment but still afraid of so called bubles.. :) thanks

9 minutes ago, nhoyasim101 said:

oh nice words for an investor come from you sir @Philip74 thank you, so long term is really a profitable one, however are you not afraid of investing long term in your coins? when i read the disclaimer of my local crypto wallet i was being afraid of what they wright,, it says that '' investing in cryto is high risk coz  it may take up to zero value haha,that was 2 years ago 1btc = to 1000$ at that time ,, since then i give a second though about investing in crypto and boom btc reached to 20k$...so i do now believe in long term investment but still afraid of so called bubles.. :) thanks

Thanks for your answer, I do not really consider myself an investor, as the amount I have invested (through fiat) is very small. I have been involved with bitcoin about 3 years now and I managed to accumulate some btc through various ways (mainly gambling) and this is what I am hodling for long-term. Of course there is risk involved and btc could become zero, but my instinct tells me that demand is increasing (due to btc becoming more popular) and supply of btc coins is a specific number. This can only lead to the price going up in the longer term. Of course, until then there will be many ups and downs in the price, patience is a virtue.

I am new to the tradings. But I started holding bitcoin when it was 3500$ January. When it reached 5000$, i though it will be the maximum value and sold almost half of my coins nearly 0.07btc but later i realised that i should have holded them. But again i sold 0.03btc when it reached 6900$ and that is the time i stopped selling and started holding. Now i have 0.04Btc and i won't sell them until it hits 9000$. But, If the price falls less than 7000$, i will sell it.

I am sure not to sell and hold until the price increases substantially. I personally accumulate bitcoin for a long time and i will wait a few years until the price reaches at least 100k USD and then probably sell the part. Until then, I certainly recommend not to sell, for sure if the financial situation allows you to hold.
In my case, I absolutely have no doubt that cryptocurrencies  are the future, they will replace the classic fiat money and the bitcoin price will therefore fundamentally go to the moon.

I want to tell you that it is better to bitcoin and, if possible, to earn money by accumulating money. I think in the future bitcoin will cost a lot of money. I'm just a family man. Fiat money earned by me goes to support the family. But if at least to postpone a tenth of the cue ball, you can normally earn in the long run. Here I am the same. I earn Satoshi I save on my wallet with the hope that in the near future the cue ball will grow very well in value.

now a days the bit coin value is increasing day by day if we sell it today because of raise in the value of btc it is bad decision because their is a flow in raise in value of btc so in future it may raise to unexpected value then we feel sad if we sell it in  the past like if i sell it now i will be rich. so my conclusion on this topic dont sell the btc now in future it goes to the un expected value and thank you. 

3 hours ago, pfodo said:

I am sure not to sell and hold until the price increases substantially. I personally accumulate bitcoin for a long time and i will wait a few years until the price reaches at least 100k USD and then probably sell the part. Until then, I certainly recommend not to sell, for sure if the financial situation allows you to hold.
In my case, I absolutely have no doubt that cryptocurrencies  are the future, they will replace the classic fiat money and the bitcoin price will therefore fundamentally go to the moon.

wow 100$k omg i read an article speculating that price huh, well with btc history it is really possible question is that when? some country's dosnt support btc i think that would be the major battle of btc..what do you think 

My only advice to myself is never to sell my BTC before I go to bed. I stash up BTC and ETH in my wallets. Anything can happen anytime and bull run will come to being, then you gonna regret. There are sometimes that you will need money and want to use it for yourself, but still try and keep some BTC or ETH. The ETH is 4x the price it was in Febraury and I always thank God I racked all the ETH I could see before this current bull run. 

At the moment, the price has stabled on 8k, but don't be deceived, anything can happen in a blink of an eye. Just know when to do all these things. I mean know when to hodl and to sell off. Sometimes its okay to sell off, but trust me the BTC value is soaring very very high. In all things never never sell off your coins at once.

I think I'm going to keep the BTC for as much as I can.

Since the start of the year, the price of Bitcoin has been on the rise, and it is currently up by 115%.

Tip of the day - You should absolutely not take financial advice from strangers on forum! :D