Posted (edited)

hello guys im back!btw any one here holding xrp?been also pumping as btc does and also as fast hype as btc,at the first time i learned about xrp i did tried my best to atleast save some.well the price is also decent good i must say 0.47$ per coin as of now and im also hoping it can pump to 1$ atleast,hope thats possible and about the transaction i dont have any problem with xrp fast and easy to send and to receive.and its easy to convert aswell frm xrp to other crypto or xrp to fiat coz im using coins ph.xrp is still easy to use use than other coins for gambling as for me,i will choose it rather than btc.and the minimum bet for xrp is a lot cheaper so the opportunity to win is not that impossible.easy to make 1xrp rather than making 5k sats.so my pick is still xrp and holding it till mooning.and remember weak hands never win so just hold,happy hodling everyone and may we all have a huge profit!

goodluck every one!

and guys tell me your prediction about xrp price below.and lets all wait for lambo!

have a good day ahead!

cheers connesa❤️

Edited by connesa

My price prediction would be like maybe 0.50 cents because i don't trust that coin or their developers anymore , the coin had a good rise at the start but then it just kept falling. They promised at first like an easy transfer way for their users through western union but later on even western union declined their offer or rejected it i guess. 

1 hour ago, williamsh said:

I bought a bit at around $0.22 and held onto it, even when it went over $1. Now I am still in profit, but I think it still has more potential, so I won't be selling anytime soon, unless the price goes super high xD

so def. wait for the lambo then? good decision😁

4 hours ago, rembo2 said:

I keep them for a long time, but for the time being I don’t feel any positive emotions from them. Maybe in the near future everything will change.

maybe in the near future,we will see just glad to know you still holding some.goodluck mate!

if we talk about long-term predictions, there will be a certain milestone for XRP this year. And remember, that most predictions are made, look back on what was before, and consider the problems that will be faced in the future. XRP price predictions depend on various factors, including system integration into the bank, currency market capitalization, the quality of technical updates and development, and the readiness of people to invest.

I think XPR is one of the few projects that have a very long feasibility plan. Its around 0.366$, but when the crypto world is experiencing its bull run, it should actually go over the 1$ expectation. 

For we holders, please lets keep it for a little while. Don't rush to sell. then wake up the next morning and find out that it has skyrocketed. Lets keep chills and see. XPR is a good project. Top with the BTCs and ETHs.

On 24/05/2019 at 11:42, Dboyeric said:

Am not holding much XRP, just 200 xrp on binance. Hopefully it will get up to $10 per coin, if LTC can do it, hopefully xrp will do it

From cents to 10 $ ? I don't think it can i suggest you to just split them and invest in different coins not just ripple it is a risky investment.

I was once one of the many people who bought xrp coins, I had experienced considerable profits in trading in a fairly short time. But to invest at the present time seems very suitable to see prices that are still quite cheap.

You should not wait for high jumps of this currency, well, this is for now. And since this is a controlled cryptocurrency, it is difficult to guess what the plans of its creators are.

besides, she had a competitor xlm whose growth prospects are much higher. But I also think that the creators of XRP will do something for greater profitability of this currency, but I would not expect more than $ 0.9 to grow by the end of the year.

On 25/05/2019 at 16:00, ob268 said:

And since this is a controlled cryptocurrency, 

What do you mean by it is a controlled crypto currency? Because i don't think that ripple is not a controlled coin by their creators at all. 

As Bitcoin is basically being pumped / bulled run and increasing it's price, im mostly sure that any other coins will follow the same path.
After stating that i am assuming Ripple will "of course" reach the same objective and hit the $0,50 till the end of the Year if Bitcoin keeps going in the right track as it's currently.

New technologies will be the reason why Ripple will boost up it's price as some Ripple investors might want to switch between BTC <-> Ripple.

On 06/06/2019 at 10:18, sypekkk said:

XRP is coins of banks but BTC are people and that's why I love btc :D

You are wrong in both points... Basically Ripple is a decentralized native cryptocurrency which sure it involves Banks but you can still use them for your own goals meaning they are still for People ;) But yes i understood your meaning on linking them for banks mainly.

Bitcoin on the other hand provided a much more understanding on why people should start getting involved into crypto currencies. It motivated them to create new apps, new technologies based on Blockchain since they had to learn more about it.

XRP is a very useful XRP, hold coin for investors, I myself bought XRP for $ 0.3. Hopefully the price of XRP in the end of this year will be $ 0.7