katsuragi

My starting bet story

Well I started on betting few years ago and I always have betted low amounts to control the risk on each bet but a few months later on the office I get some refers from my Friends there and one of them deposit all the fortnight and started to do risky bets on the office (I was jealous cause he didn’t bust and was wishing to the boss come in and kick him out lol) so few months later that he was fired from the office (not because of the gambling) I tried to use his strat and with my low bets and already gathered from a few bucks almost $150 on doge… so when I started I went to almost $300 in a few hours so as almost any on the site I got greedy and make some bad decisions and ended with half of my balance busted so I accepted my defeat and close the site and went with some friend to get a beer (it doesn’t matter that wasn’t a big amount, but the sensation of losing something that if u didn’t take the last 3 bets It would still be there it’s the painful part) so to not make a bigger story I got drunk get back to home open Primedice and make an all in with a x3 (so I could recover the balance that I already loose) and…. Busted 😊 so now I’m poor and still afraid to be addicted once I depo a big amount.

I hope you learned something from the experience you shared to us and apply it to your next betting session. Good luck and hope you recover at least some of what you lost. :)

Well to be honest, gambling while you are drunk, or in a social setting will cause you to place bigger and more risky bets. So I am not surprised you busted. In future, only gamble what you can afford to lose, and never gamble while drunk :)

Everyone has his or story, but your story is kinda funny to me. because I don't know who gets high when wagering a hard earned money. When a person is normal, you make mistakes with the dice, now that you are drunk, do you think you won't get so much confident and then bust with so much confidence?. That's always the problem when High, you get really stupid super confident and you mess everything up. 

Sorry though, and always learn the lesson that you don't chase losses for anything. When you lose, stand up and take a chill pill.

Gambling is needed in a more relaxed atmosphere. It is better to play at home when no one distracts or interferes, although this will not save you from losing.