energi1

Speed dice in Primedice

In this exact month, when the birthday of Primedice, allow me to give input, for the dice game can you add a menu of options for dice rotation speed, for example there are 3 choices namely low, medium and high, what do you think? ...
happy birthday of primedice.com, hopefully it can be up to 10 years ahead and stay ahead

Hello! & Happy birthday to primedice!

I believe you're making a good point, sometimes you're hunting a specific number so you want to be as fast as possible and save time! Or maybe you're just too impatient rolling dice. Sometimes on the other hand you (or somebody) likes to take it slow, just roll & relax! To that I give you a thumbs up!

On the other hand, this matter is made possible in a way, so I think many users just stick to it. Almost everyone here knows and many have used the Dicebot of seuntjie! In advanced (or programmer mode i'm not sure) you can slow down the pace at which the bets are made :)

Edited by Absentt

I think the speed on PD is okay, so that we can enjoy how the numbers are coming out. If we need to increase speed, then we should use the dicebot provided by seuntjie; that will definitely better. But if the speed is too much, it will start skipping and you might bust real bad. Like real bad. Trust the words from the horse's mouth.