Byteking

Your Long Run Strategy!

I wanted to know your strategy which you used to make the your longest runs,

I once did .00003 ltc to .1ltc with 2x

and 2000 doge to 55000 doge with 2x.

My longest run is 990x, it went for like 24 hours and it balance increased for 10x. It was shady risky. Another strategy is 1.5x, 3x and 16.5x.

Used 1.5x to increase 7 doges to 5k doges.

My long run strategy is just not to gamble. Gambling over the long term is no way to make money, unless you cheat (e.g. by counting cards in card games). Since there is no way to cheat on Primedice, I would say you would lose over the long term.

2 hours ago, Byteking said:

I once did .00003 ltc to .1ltc with 2x

and 2000 doge to 55000 doge with 2x.

Wait what?:D How the heck is that possible actually? Gotta say that's pretty insane! Well, about my own long run, not more than a 0.05 to 1.0 Eth overnight, not bad but since I had to be awake and check for issues while auto, it was pretty exhausting and boring. But I haven't notice about dicebot so I guess that it's options might let it build up like that again in the future.

54 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

Wait what?:D How the heck is that possible actually? Gotta say that's pretty insane! Well, about my own long run, not more than a 0.05 to 1.0 Eth overnight, not bad but since I had to be awake and check for issues while auto, it was pretty exhausting and boring. But I haven't notice about dicebot so I guess that it's options might let it build up like that again in the future.

thanks, but i think that was just luck.

I'm not the biggest dice guru but I tried to find a good "wagering strat" to wager a shit to of your money. And I came to the conclusion to run auto on 1.01x with 20% of youre bankroll. And set it if loss 200% and if win reset to base. It should never like actually never give you 2 red bets in a row so youre just trying to get a lot of wins and dont bust and make a small recovery with that 200% increase on loss.

On 15/05/2019 at 12:08, Snike said:

I'm not the biggest dice guru but I tried to find a good "wagering strat" to wager a shit to of your money. And I came to the conclusion to run auto on 1.01x with 20% of youre bankroll. And set it if loss 200% and if win reset to base. It should never like actually never give you 2 red bets in a row so youre just trying to get a lot of wins and dont bust and make a small recovery with that 200% increase on loss.

you will bust eventually. not in 10k rolls maybe, 100k rolls, 1million?

On 18/05/2019 at 03:10, stakeneich said:

i turned 12k eth from a rain into 0.045 with a x12 payout and increase on loss for 12% - basebet 200ethoshi

I feel like strategies like this are worth the risk though I've burnt through a bunch chasing high payouts but one day it might pay off 😛