xlwinner

How not to get greedy?

1 hour ago, Dboyeric said:

The best strategy is to set a daily target and pull out when target is reached. With focus and setting of target, i did this target strategy and in 3 days i was able to reach 0.011btc from 0.085eth i received during PD birthday.

Thank you for sharing your strat. If you don’t mind, may i know what payout multiplier you are using? The giveaway of  mine 0.085eth are all gone. I’m too greedy also. Thank you in advance and goodluck

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

I'm having some new success setting little micro goals of 10k - 50 k satoshis and then vaulting it which is pretty cool kinda why we asked for this function for so long :)

I used multiplier of 8x and 10% increase on loss, and i set roll to stop if my balance is below certain figure, i do this incase the system plan to bust me. Example is as followed, lets assume you have balance of 0.001btc, you  can set stop roll if balance is below 0.00095. I don't know if you understand this.

Edited by Dboyeric

I think greed is relative , if you have deposit like 100$ and you want to double it , i don't think so this so greedy..  I think you should cashout when you happy , satisfied with your winnings , if you go on playing even if you reached the satisfaction point then you're in the greed zone and this can be very risky for your balance..

Well, it's a fact that since the dawn of the apes (before humans)... Greed was always in play.

As for today in Gambling, I suggest just set modest goals and stick with these goals each and

every single day. As your balance grows, expand on it and gamble wisely. 😎

6 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

I think greed is relative , if you have deposit like 100$ and you want to double it , i don't think so this so greedy..  I think you should cashout when you happy , satisfied with your winnings , if you go on playing even if you reached the satisfaction point then you're in the greed zone and this can be very risky for your balance..

Every human being must have desires. This is natural, because desire arises from the desires of a human being. It's not wrong to have the desire. However, it will be wrong when desire turns into greed.

Posted (edited)

your mind is your enemy.. it s doing things you do not want.. huh impossible: you only just have ONE mind not? one day you think you re in control, the other day in one split second you blow it all away.. we learn alot here about ourselves and the tricky unconscious decisions of our mind

stoicism, yoga ? most of us are too lazy to master that lol

Edited by Nesyeg

On 14/05/2019 at 08:04, xlwinner said:

It is often said that you lost because you became greedy. But what does that really mean? When do we know we're getting greedy? Is there any formula to avoid reaching this point?

which my opinion... nothing wrong with being greedy, everybody wanna the best thing... but have to be a smart greedy user or everything we have will just disapears

setting goal is the best way to make profit 😉, mostly specially if we are on the winning track the desire to win more is the point of reaching greediness,  which lead us to bust at the end, if you set a goal you can avoid those cases , e;g double or triple your depo and withdraw if you reached it,, simple as that, :) 

If you deposited $10 and made it at least double I think that is the time where you need to stop, we should be contented, it is a 100% profit already. Just like what Eddie said in his post on Stake, "Players who are in profit are the ones who know when to cash out. They set a goal. They stick to it. They take their winnings. They are content." and also, we should remember "Set goals. Stick to them. Cashout."

2 minutes ago, kolia28 said:

Это скорей не жадность когда свой баланс увеличиваешь на 100% а азарт , человек начинает думать поднял на 100% получилось,  значит и и еще на 100  подниму , но все приводит к тому что , рано или поздно сливаешь в ноль , у самого было такое не однократно .

I don't understand Russian so I tried to use google translate

image.thumb.png.6b7d2d2693989c67ab0574bb2662f815.png

Yes, you got excited that you made your balance increased by 100% but the thought of raising another 100% is a sign of greed for me.

2 hours ago, misamo said:

es, you got excited that you made your balance increased by 100% but the thought of raising another 100% is a sign of greed for me.

Well yeah, of course that's greed. We humans are always trying to get richer and richer and more and more wealthy because that is what the system forces us to do.

greed comes when we get high victories and also when experiencing a lot of eternity. at that time you will try to keep playing until you feel you will not lose even though the luck factor controls everything.

On 23/05/2019 at 07:45, sheenaz.bay said:

cool, I like your strategy to reach the target. I personally can't be like you because I'm too greedy

Its not really easy, its best to take your profit or lose in a positive way,for instance i deposited 1ltc yesterday, after 48hours of careful rolling, was up to 0.7ltc and boom i lost 0.2ltc in an instant. I dont even know if i should chase the 0.2ltc 

53 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

Its not really easy, its best to take your profit or lose in a positive way,for instance i deposited 1ltc yesterday, after 48hours of careful rolling, was up to 0.7ltc and boom i lost 0.2ltc in an instant. I dont even know if i should chase the 0.2ltc 

as long as the capital is still there, I think it still allows you to catch up with your defeat, because you deposit 1 ltc and only lose 0.2 ltc, so it's still very possible to catch up with that defeat as long as you play in a calm state

4 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

as long as the capital is still there, I think it still allows you to catch up with your defeat, because you deposit 1 ltc and only lose 0.2 ltc, so it's still very possible to catch up with that defeat as long as you play in a calm state

Let me break it down, I deposited 1ltc, i won 0.7 ltc, making the total of 1.700ltc, then lost 0.2ltc, so i was left with 1.5ltc, and i decided to not chase the lost profit, since am still in profit. It is good to know when to chase a lose.