stakeneich

Increase autobetting speed?

32 minutes ago, williamsh said:

I think we would all love the speed to be increased, but the servers are what limit the speed (I would assume). The only why Primedice can increase the speed is to invest in faster servers :D

hm why is this depending on server?

1 hour ago, stakeneich said:

hm why is this depending on server?

Because the speed of the servers that Primedice uses will determine how quickly it can process all the incoming bets. It is like a computer, the better the specs the faster it can operate and do certain tasks.

I think I read it in a confirm topic that the higher the amount the faster the bot goes. I think it was Seuntjie that said it on the Bot website. You want the bot to go faster, bet higher. And as Bojana said, if the bot is going 1.4bets/sec, its okay. Thats 3 bets in 2 seconds. Then you have to check your internet connection. Sometimes connection might be a fuck up. 

In general, the rate of rates is normal, but of course I would like to be faster. For example, you can do three modes of speed of rates, it would be very convenient for all users of the dys. Please consider my suggestion.This would reduce the search time for large X's, for me personally this is important, because my horse is big x.