If I were to hunt 99x, I would preroll about 40 or 50 times. If I still don't hit it during those rolls, then I would start betting with a constant base bet, and hopefully I would hit the payout before the next 99 rolls xD

6 hours ago, Amankumar said:

Когда вы играете на 99х, первым делом узнайте о ваших ставках, и вам нужно сделать предварительную проверку, прежде чем нажать 99d.

and how to make a check?

Posted (edited)

Probability theory. The chance is always the same. How many times would you not tossed a coin. If you chose hi 10 times, this does not mean the chance of falling low has increased. Of course I do not take into account the possible algorithms of the site ...

Edited by Catja

Posted (edited)

Its all about luck and calculation. 1stly I will make a pre roll of 55 rolls, see where the green might fall too, HIGH or LOW. Then I use Kelly criterion for real calculations on how much I should stake with my balance and the house edge will also come to play, then the odds also will come into play. Then I roll another 100 rolls to know whats up. Then if I am a little bit lucky. I hit 3 times before I reach the 250th roll. With that, I am out. I come back later to repeat the strategy after I have used other strategies.

Edited by Bimfo

On 11/05/2019 at 21:35, MrNice23 said:

You need to watch your rolls first , at least do 100 rolls with low amount , then you can decide if you will choose high or low side.

What is your mean by watch first 100 rolls? Any sign so we can decide which side we choose?

Well, It's actually a bad Idea prerolling for multipliers more than 100x while it could be hit within 10 rolls or something. Talking from my own experience when I did hit a 10kx in Stake literally at the first roll! Didn't hit 10kx for weeks after this one. So I'm actually avoiding prerolling because it can give you a huge frustration if it hits even 99x within 10 rolls while next 200 might be a loss.

in my opinion the payout is high, it takes courage and determination, because no one knows the dice seeds that will come out, whoever it is, so determination and courage are the main factors, just expect lucky, that's what I experienced

the 99x is a very high payout, so, is very hard predict when this will come. when play this payout i made preroll 150 to 200 times, but if get +10 greens before simply change strategy and after of 30 minutes continue playing and try again, sometimes i was lucky hunting the 99x but others i got busted

99x its hard for me :)

when hunting payout 99x the first thing I will do is rotate seed.

then I use preroll according to the feeling at the time, I often use 50-200 prerolls.

then use bb and setting number of roll 99. if it's still not hit I also increase 2x bb per 99 roll.

this way works for me

With 99x i would do preroll 60 to 90 times y play few times because if you play during all day, you have risk of get 1000 reds or you need have sufficient balance, you need have caution with 99x, better change of strategy frequently

On 14/05/2019 at 16:04, FotisNt said:

Well, It's actually a bad Idea prerolling for multipliers more than 100x while it could be hit within 10 rolls or something. Talking from my own experience when I did hit a 10kx in Stake literally at the first roll! Didn't hit 10kx for weeks after this one. So I'm actually avoiding prerolling because it can give you a huge frustration if it hits even 99x within 10 rolls while next 200 might be a loss.

Yep very true. 

Sometimes I noticed I get a under 0.5 or over 99.5 in the first ten rolls. So nice I don't pre roll. 

About the probability to get a x99 it's all about luck sometimes you won't have any for thousands of rolls. And sometimes you can get several ( by several I mean up to 10 in my experience) in less than 100 rolls. 

The other day I had 3 x990 in less than 50 rolls.. More of that recently for the challenge I had in 20 rolls 0.00 and then 99.99 and guess what after the 0.00 while I was on high for x9900 I changed side for low. And then I rolled 99.99... I was so mad. And I missed the challenge... Obviously before getting those I have to wait hundred of rolls if not thousands. 

That's why now I rarely chase x99 and above but once I got one I start chasing it. As there rarely come alone it's working (150 )pretty good most of time. 

In the same way when I see I didn't get any x99 or x990 for thousands of rolls I may start chasing it even if I didn't rolled any. 

Another thing I wish to add is that x99 to me is too low. If you hit it its rarely enough to turn in green if you been chasing for thousands of rolls and doing an increase on such chase is too risky unless if you have a really large bankroll so I prefer chasing x 250 at least. It's hits almost as often and gives me better chance to be in green. 

When chasing 99x multiplier, I think we are all aware it could take from 1 roll to over 1000 rolls to hit. One technique I use lately, which I am testing, and so far has proven quite successful is the following: Start with a small bet say 60 sats and roll 300 times. If you hit 3 times 99x roll another 300 times with the same bet, if you hit more than 3 times, change multiplier or change side, if you hit less than 3 times, increase bet to 120 sats and do 300 more rolls. If you hit less than 3 times again, increase to 180 sats etc. At some point you will hit multiplier many times and recover losses and possibly make a decent profit. You need quite a large balance to try this.

When i wanted to recover some small amount i will use my 99x strategy. First change the seed and do 2000 rolls with 0 bet and make a note how many wins it have on either side. Now which side has lesser no.of wins, choose that side and bet a small amount of 10 sats. And then bet 100 rolls. If you hit 2 or 3 greens within these rolls, change side and do another 100 rolls. If you hit only 1 green, bet another 100 rolls on same side. if you hit 0 greens, double your bet amount and do 100 more bets on same side. Try this strategy. This gave some profit to me last week. 

99x is a very interesting x. It is interesting to the fact that it would goat 1% of 100%. But this version is not entirely correct. I recently passed a quest. It was necessary to get at 6.00. To my surprise, for 466 rolls, I have never got into 2%, with one percent talking about here. Therefore, you can create a conclusion. That this obin percentage is very hard to get right away.