Hello

I am new user to primedice but to be honest with you i am long time user on stake so yeah.

I will like to suggest few changes to the current jackpot system.

First of all the fact its not automated and its self reporting right now is pretty shitty.  I dont think it should be too difficult to automate.

Also the idea of hitting 77.77 twice is not really interesting if you ask me but yeah thats just my opinion.

My suggestion will be something not so uncommon so every user can experience the hype of being close to jackpot. Of course percentages will be lowered.

My idea : Above the jackpot there will be space for 10-20 Lights. You can click on them and you will have to hit 50/50 bet 20 times in  a row to win  it.

Damn it will be much more appealing if you ask me.

Posted (edited)

I think it is very difficult to get it, especially with a minimum bet amount of 0.0001 BTC, we need a lot of balance just to find 77.77 2 times in a row, it is very impossible and might happen

Edited by sheenaz.bay

I'm in complete agreement with your complaints about the jackpot - the way it's currently designed, it's an incredibly rare occurrence (77.77 twice in a row is a 1/100,000,000 chance), and the minimum bet of 0.0001 makes it prohibitively expensive for most normal players to have even the faintest hope of rolling enough to hit it. The manual reporting of the occurrence is also a real hassle, and even further diminishes the chances of anyone actually hitting, and noticing, the jackpot.

I think aside from adding a lower minimum bet and automating detection of jackpot conditions, less restrictive conditions (like hitting the same number twice with three 7s in it, such as 77.70, 73.77, etc.) could help make the jackpot more of an interesting thing for normal players, and not just an impossible prize dangled out of reach. Naturally, for hitting the easier conditions, the prize would be further reduced - but that'd be fine. As long as people can actually hit a jackpot (any jackpot, big or small) once in a while, it could be considered an actual selling point for the site.

To hit the same number twice is a row is not that hard to be honest but then it having to be a specific number (the 77.77) is already a bit harder.. but for me the main issue is not the numbers itself or the autobets (you can't forget that now you can check your Transactions to see the numbers you rolled) but the bet amount in order to stand a chance to win it.. I remember once in a live stream when I did hit 78.14 twice is a row with a 10k satoshis bet and I was so damn crazy due to how close it was to the jackpot yet I remember pretty well I busted a lot with these high bet amounts

Hitting 77.77 is indeed hard. Not only that, the base bet amount to win 100% needs to be 0.01 BTC. Imagine How much that will cost you if you hunt it. A single roll with this bet can earn you a spot in high rollers spot lol. Considering that there's a 1/100,000,000 chance, if you managed to hit it in 100,000,000th roll, imagine how much you have lost when you do.

I see some sites making their jackpots easier to hit like rolling 77.77 ONCE with the same amount of percentage reward depending on the base bet here in PD. This way, people will actually think it's more possible to win it. It almost do not matter if someone wins every hour, since jackpot only accumulates from extra earnings from their site.

Hello my friend
There are many ideas to get the jackbot
In a lot of sites will be easier
But the terms and the cost of the bets are also different
Here it's a bit difficult but the prize is great
At other sites it could be easier but the prize is few
Always try to look at the terms and the amount of prize you will find that the easier it gets the less the prize
By making sure I like you I wish it would be easy to get
As I told you before, ideas do not end in the terms of this award, but it is a privacy for each site
Good luck my friend

120+ BTC and you are complaining it is hard. It has to be. Sometimes I eveb feel someone would have completed the challenge but he didn't make the minimum bet required to do something. The Jackpot should have been on for almost 5 Years now and you are telling me no one has ever hit 77.77 twice on a roll? But it has to be hard to make the winner more glamorous and respected. 😁 

Never occurred to me to gun for the Jackpot. 

I never caught a jackpot on this dice, although I would really like it. Dear admins, make a tab with a jackpot on the site, so that there would be visible rules for knocking it out, as well as the minimum rate for all currencies. On the page I did not find it. Thank you in advance.

It is very difficult to roll the same number twice consecutively and that too 77.77. Prize money is whopping $800,000+ so the rules would be hard to get it. As, more the risk or more the difficulty, more is the profit. I hope and wish somebody hits the jackpot someday.

Более 0,01 BTC: 100%

Более 0,001 BTC 10%

Более 0,0001 BTC 1%

it would be nice if it were like that:

Over 0.00001 BTC: 0.1%

Over 0.000001 BTC 0.01%

Over 0.0000001 BTC 0.001%

Well i do believe Jackpot will be changed / updated sooner or later as we are not seeing anyone hitting that feature from Primedice.

I would like to add as a suggestion to your topic's request: Appealing on making the Jackpot as how it was before this twice roll hunt change.

Where we would hit just one 77.77 and the system would multiply our bet by 10x.