ethsawin

newbie and lovin it

Welcome to the primedice forum. Make sure you go through the rules because you made this thread in the wrong section and I had to move it. Please make sure you create threads in the sections made for them. If you are not sure feel free to ask.

Cheers and good luck with your rolls.

Thank you everyone!

On 07/05/2019 at 17:45, MrNice23 said:

Welcome to Primedice and its forum @ethsawin , i wish you enjoy your stay here and best of luck :)

Thanks Mr.Nice. Good luck to you too

On 07/05/2019 at 22:44, UltraChief said:

Welcome to the primedice forum. Make sure you go through the rules because you made this thread in the wrong section and I had to move it. Please make sure you create threads in the sections made for them. If you are not sure feel free to ask.

Cheers and good luck with your rolls.

Thank you for that. I will do next time lol

we 

On 07/05/2019 at 17:41, ethsawin said:

Hey all!

Just want to say thank you to all support team members esp to Milan and Eddie for the warm welcome. Hope to get my luck anytime soon 😁 Let's roll and win!!!

We welcome you here in PD community. xD we hope you enjoy it here and aim for GREEN and more Green.. Have fun.. xD

I was just going to open my own topic for same thing but iseen your post so I am here .. . Yes support team and adminstartion is awesome here .. loving to be here with awesome community