High or Low payouts ?

High or Low payouts ?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. High or Low payouts ?

• 2x or lower
    • 2x or higher
    • 99x or higher

Fan of higher payouts here. :) 

Really enjoying hunts for x99 or higher since it gets you nice profits if you hit it quickly while I never had any luck with smaller payouts, tried to see how many green I can get in a row on x2 and my conclusion is that that particular payout hates my guts. :D 

I think this is a matter of personal preferences and risk appetite. I tried higher x's and it was lots of fun and excitement and risk. But I mostly play lower x's for smaller profits. I think it's easier to build strategies around them. I know low payout is boring and not so funny. And may be not rewarding at all but that's the way it is. 

On 16/05/2019 at 21:00, Darko said:

Fan of higher payouts here. :) 

Really enjoying hunts for x99 or higher since it gets you nice profits if you hit it quickly while I never had any luck with smaller payouts, tried to see how many green I can get in a row on x2 and my conclusion is that that particular payout hates my guts. :D 

maybe you can give tips on the x99 or higher strategy so that other users can be hit, because the payout gives you a good profit