JstLikeMagyk

Who's account has the highest luck?

Posted (edited)
On 12/05/2019 at 21:34, Betwrong said:

My luck is 98%. Been always wondering what that means and how is it calculated. 

I have a feeling that no one's luck is below 90%, but I may be wrong, of course. :) 

luck =99.9797979799    //for some reason luck starts with 100.0011xxx instead 100. I was too lazy to debug, it is easier to set luck as 99 something.

//you gotta calculate the 99."xxxxx"<- every time you change your chance, or find some other fix to start from                                              //100, to be percise
onWin {

luck =luck + ( (100 / chance)*100)

}

bet amount is not relevant

Edited by al2mert

I do not fully understand the function of displaying it. But it seems to be very good if what is shown is 100% and above. btw, I have 133% of the luck printed on my Primedice account. As long as you still get big profits, it doesn't matter if you have a small percentage of luck. However, is it possible that a percentage of Luck that is less than 100% can get a Green Profit? :)

Absolutely everything depends on the random number generator, which gives us our seed pairs. Therefore, someone tells you when losing that you had a failure, which means your seed was not generated for your strategy, so to speak. If you alternate strategies constantly, there is a good chance to get at least some profit.

5 minutes ago, ZULFIKARNUR said:

I do not fully understand the function of displaying it. But it seems to be very good if what is shown is 100% and above. btw, I have 133% of the luck printed on my Primedice account. As long as you still get big profits, it doesn't matter if you have a small percentage of luck. However, is it possible that a percentage of Luck that is less than 100% can get a Green Profit? :)

Yes. 

Luck under %100 means you had more reds than expected,

Luck over %100 means you had lesser greens than expeced.

Luck will be very close to %100, if you make millions of bets. But it can vary to %80 to %120 in short periods.