JstLikeMagyk

Who's account has the highest luck?

Posted (edited)

the winning percentage is not what is written on the right side of the screen. it's the percentage of red and green, not the percentage of crytocoin played.

you can hit the dice with payout 1100x with bet amount 0.00000010 btc with a percentage rate of 98%, even though you lose, and then replace with payout 7x. then you hit the dice with bet amount 0.0001 btc, about 10 rolls you find green, but the percentage in the right corner of the screen shows 95%, even though you win, why even decrease the percentage even though you profit ... ???

because it's not your coin winning percentage ... it's a lot of red or green percentage that gets from the number of your dice as long as you roll the dice

Edited by @zulfandina

For those of you guys who don't understand how it works,  A new account has 100% luck and it aligns with the probability of your bets. For example If you place 4 bets at 50% win chance probability says you'll win 2/4 rolls however we know this isn't reality so If you win 3 or 4/4 rolls your luck would go up a lot and if you lost all or 3 of the bets it would plummet!

No it won't affect your future luck but it's a good way of understanding that you're currently way above or below EV.

When you have a % luck of 100 or above, it shows your greens are much than your reds and you are someone that goes after small small payouts, and the most dangerous payouts to gun after are the smaller payouts.

In order words, your % luck does not really show how successful you are in rolling. There are some people with 60% luck and everything is green. I mean their stats are green. 

Well, I don't really think that ''luck'' does happen according to profits. That's for me at least. Anyways, I guess that the highest luck is hidden on an annonymou's account or an alt since most of them are more likely to win high amounts.

On 14/05/2019 at 11:26, JstLikeMagyk said:

A new account has 100% luck 

But how can you be so sure of that ? Like there is no so information on the amount of luck being 100% or even any information on luck of an account given by primedice. 

lool i'm profit red and luck under 100% so i don't have any luck and any win :)

I have luck 101, although I'm also in the red across the cryptocurrency. 101 is considered for elevated, as that is not watched, what, now I look many from 95 to 99 %. So and that at all this gives and where calculated, no one knows? Or is it just for a beautiful number?

Posted (edited)

If you hit high multiply in first roll. You will get same luck percent with that multiply you hit. After that luck ratio with loss amount and multiply you hit . I just shared what I thought about luck percent. If you know the other way , share it with me 

Edited by kippo