JohnTravel

What do you intend to do when earning a large amount of bitcoin coins?

I have noticed that bitcoin is rising, others continue to say that bitcoin will break, crash, stop or drop the price. However I prefer to continue to insist and collect more bitcoin coins to invest in other things. So what do you intend to do on your next big win? You know that victory I'm talking about in which you smile and manage to stay calm and tranquil for a long time. Cheers for all!!! 

Well actually @JohnTravel,  i need first to get the bankroll for my next win which is not  so easy in these times,  but i think i'm able to reach that.  If i do this time i will cash out a part and invest another part in trading alt coins.

I'm planning to save up to buy a new house or a new car, I have not fully decided yet. Although, I'm not going to sell my bitcoin until the price recovers some more, otherwise my investment would be at a loss if I sold it today.

Well, there's a poject I've been following for some time now and I've pretty much put all of my crypto in there.xD  It'd be nice if I can win some here so I can start trading again.  Of course, depending on how much I win, I'll make it rain!!💲

like I have to continue to pursue the target. which is to collect as much bitcoin as possible in my wallet. I'll make a little of it, and I'll save a lot until the price of bitcoin soars. and I'm sure that in 2021, the price of bitcoin will go up to the moon

de facto just keeping coins in wallet is also 'gambling' coz you don't know where the volatile market goes to. We first gamble on PD then we gamble again with our wallets - trading or doing nothing - hoping for the best to happen...

Well first I'm gonna withdraw some coins into fiat so I can have funds to renovate our house. I'm also planning to put some money in the stock market coz why not. Then I'm gonna buy some alt coins and hold it with the bitcoin for the future.

When I earn a large amount of bitcoin, I will keep it until its price reaches $ 20k I will sell because I believe its price will rise.

I think if I make a large amount of bitcoin I will keep them waiting for their prices to rise because I feel the market is now stabilizing again.

If I win a great victory, I will just live a great life. Because to keep the whole life in the hope of growth is the risk of being left with nothing.

Humans are insatiable, so no matter the amount of BTC I have, the quest to have more just gets greater but the day. 

I just want to use the BTC for myself and Family. Do you know that feeling, that you don't ask for anything before it is been granted. Money is the Key, and the current trend of currency currently is the BTC.