MrNice23

Primedice and What Else ?

I"m just wondering if it happens to you to play Primedice while you're discussing on another app (Messenger , whatsapp, etc... )  with a friend or when you're cooking , driving , having sex :D ?

Whatever i think you all get my point , which is can play Primedice while you're doing another thing , whether it's on auto mode or manual ? 

I'll tell you something, I rarely play when I'm chatting, I hardly do this because I lose my attention in the game and the end is my defeat or turbulence in the game.

If someone comes close when I am playing I stop and I will pay attention to the person, and after noting that everything is calm and quiet I return to the game with full attention.

My tests in the last month gave me the feedback that I do not know how to play with a lot of noise or having distraction. I'd rather not risk it.

I played auto on Primedice if I had other activities that I had to do, but I always checked every few minutes so I knew we won or lost, even if we lost, we didn't lose big, so we could stop it. or we limit stop on loss, to avoid a big loss

I struggle to do that (I have tried). Multitasking while your money is being wagered is not something I can effortlessly do. I tend to worry too much, and glue my eyes to the primedice screen to ensure I know the outcome of each bet first hand.

when I was primedice, the only thing I wanted was silence, no friends or anyone, no tv, not even with other websites. because I can't watch, talk to someone, or other activities while rolling the dice. it makes me lose the concentration that can make all the coins that I have basted ...
and that hurts so much

The best thing for me is Primedice and Listening to some cool Music.

I have observed that Music is my winning Therapy. When I am listening to Music, I am not really actually listening to that Music, My mind is on the Game, but I find myself Lip syncing to the Music, which actually calm down my nerves and let me play without Pressure. 

Music is the best though. Gambling and Music is Life, Take it or Leave it.

Now, what type of Music do you listen to? The type of Music also determines how you move with the Gambling rhythm. 

On 15/05/2019 at 07:51, Bimfo said:

The best thing for me is Primedice and Listening to some cool Music.

I have observed that Music is my winning Therapy. When I am listening to Music, I am not really actually listening to that Music, My mind is on the Game, but I find myself Lip syncing to the Music, which actually calm down my nerves and let me play without Pressure. 

Music is the best though. Gambling and Music is Life, Take it or Leave it.

Now, what type of Music do you listen to? The type of Music also determines how you move with the Gambling rhythm. 

Everyone has different ways of gambling. Some need a quiet atmosphere when gambling, but some listen to music while gambling because they feel more able to concentrate.

Is it true that gambling while listening to music is more effective? If so, what makes music can bring a sharpening effect to the thinking function of a struggling brain? Is it from the melodious voice of the singer, the melody of the results of the song composer's cold hand, or is it the music genre itself?

Posted (edited)

Well since i just gamble at both Primedice and Stake then for sure yeah that sometimes those conversations happen in the middle of some crypto currencies betting.

It is not always but in some time during a quick main topic break or something.

Edited by DreamStage

lol mr nice you have a wild imagination, but yeah i wish my convos were that exciting as you might think lol᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎... its usuallly about strats and crypto  tbh

On 5/5/2019 at 4:56 AM, MrNice23 said:

having sex :D ?

This has happened before while having sex with my girlfriend. I continue to use dicebot to continue to run the tactics automatically I set-up available.