Dorian29

How to buy bitcoins

Purchasing bitcoin using a debit card or credit card is considered very difficult before.

Fortunately, there are companies like CoinMama (worldwide) and Coinbase (United States, Europe, United Kingdom & Canada) that have changed the process to be fast and smooth.

If Coinbase is not supported in your country, I would say the next next (and most popular option) is localbitcoins. They have been around for a long time, and unlike other coin sellers, they merely bring buyers and sellers together (so they don't sell to you directly). So make 100% sure you are dealing with a trusted seller, since there are scammers out there on localbitcoins.

a question that I myself don't know the answer to. I myself want to buy bitcoin or etherum using a visa card, but still haven't found the way. maybe there are friends here who know the way or who have bought bitcoin using a visa card, to share information about it