Skills Or Luck?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Skills Vs Luck?

• Skills
    • Luck
    • Both

8 minutes ago, MrNice23 said:

Hello Dicers, in your opinion dice is more based on Skills (like calculating probability to hit), is it it only based on luck so basically pure randomness or maybe both ?

for me dice is a game that is truly pure rely on chance and luck. So in an effort to play this game, your skills do not need to be qualified but simply use ordinary skills even just rely on luck, then then you can win in this game dice. But that does not mean that overall you submit to luck because indeed you have to find out the guide information so that you don't go wrong while playing

I think playing dice only holds on to luck. but even so we have to learn it too. how to play it and ask those who have won dice about their tricks and playing patterns. as much as possible learn everything.

as far as I know people who have won a lot in playing the dice because they have experienced a lot of losses as well as playing dice. the same trick, the same player, today loses, but tomorrow wins. nothing has changed. only time has changed.

from here I concluded that playing dice was just luck.

I really believe it's possible to win just on skill and a little luck. It's just that none of us are smart enough to understand and properly calculate the odds for such a big amount of numbers that can be generated by a seed. This is what luck means. It's a word that was created to define odds that humans don't understand.

Right now, you definitely have to use a combination of both. You can increase your "luck" by adapting your strategy to have better odds.

I believe both are essential. I add tranquility to it, if I'm not at peace, it's no use playing, I'll lose even with luck, because I will not have my mind on the game, so I really believe that attention is fundamental in the game, what numbers are falling on the screen for that I can make the necessary additions to have a great result and thus make the best choice.

in my opinion playing gambling is a matter of luck so when your day is out of luck you will always lose

20 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

Maksud saya ini berdasarkan keberuntungan tetapi Anda dapat mengubah variabel untuk menambahkan elemen keterampilan semakin baik Anda memahami peluang dan matematika menurut pendapat saya ...

exactly I really agree with your opinion