MrNice23

What Happened to Rain-bot?

Posted (edited)

Hello! 

I Noticed that rains coming from "Rainbot" , well from basically from our wager and chat activity have disappeared for over 24 hours now, after lowering amounts rained ....  

I don't know what's happening in Primedice, but managers or support staff should inform them about the reasons behind that. 

PS: I'm not a rain dancer but obviously , this is killing the fun in Primedice , chat activity and in my opinion this is not fair for us players who are still active and wagering.

Edited by MrNice23

14 minutes ago, MrNice23 said:

Hello! 

I Noticed that rains coming from "Rainbot" , well from basically from our wager and chat activity have disappeared for over 24 hours now, after lowering amounts rained ....  

I don't know what's happening in Primedice, but managers or support staff should inform them about the reasons behind that. 

PS: I'm not a rain dancer but obviously , this is killing the fun in Primedice , chat activity and in my opinion this is not fair for us players who are still active and wagering.

I agree, there should be a notification why rainbot rarely appears. many users are waiting for rainbot to arrive, this is also related to primedice appreciation for primedice users.

3 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

I wonder what you want to achieve with 150 Satoshi rain. Anyway a small fraction is enough to test the site. I hope they bring back the rain

Like I said , i'm not a rain fan , in general i bust them very fast , but still , i'm a person who cares about Primedice community . Maybe it's not my main concern but you never know sometimes even with a small fraction you can make something big, rain is here to entertain players so yeah at least we should be notified.

I've also noticed this. Not sure if it was because there were no rains happening while I was on yesterday, or because it has been removed. I do think the support team would have made an announcement in advance if they planned to get rid of the rainbot all together.