JohnTravel

If your bets are not working, what do you do to win?

I have noticed in a few months that many old players and some new ones are failing and going from bad to worse, some say they are out of luck, others say they need money, others make lots of excuses, problems.

So today's question is, what do you do to change your negative situation to positive ie how to win? If your moves are not working, do you change the payout? Do you refresh your browser? Close the browser? Make another deposit larger? Do not play for a few days and come back with a calm head? And if your move does not change and you keep losing, do not you see that the problem is you? If your bets are not working, what do you do to win?

I ask this because after almost 1 year of primedice I started looking at other players who are succeeding, then realized that I had to have my strategies, not just one but several strategy. In addition, I also started to change the payouts more and I stopped playing all my money in a single bet. The results have improved, but I'm always trying to learn more. But one thing is for sure, if you're losing without stopping, you're doing something wrong.

In my opinion I think if a person is losing days, weeks or months then the question is not just luck, but luck and strategy together!

Well @JohnTravel you said it all , you observed well players and analysed many factors that increased your chances to win and to bust the less. I really respect your way of thinking , if there were pro gamblers i would say you're one of them. 

@JohnTravel Please make threads in the proper section where they should be made. This topic is about gambling and directly about primedice and hence had to be moved and your forum reward deducted. You have made this mistake previously and thus I suggest you to go through the forum rules once more in order to not repeat the same mistake again. This is a friendly warning for now. Failure to follow them properly will lead to a warning point and/or posting restrictions.

14 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

In my opinion I think if a person is losing days, weeks or months then the question is not just luck, but luck and strategy together!

I fully agree with you. Going all in on 9900x multiplier is stupid and you will bust 99.9% of the time. At the same time you could get extremely lucky, but aiming for this multiplier with your entire balance is an example of how your strategy can cause you to bust, regardless of how lucky you are.

salute with the way of thinking and. always positive and struggling. you repeat and repeat the bet hoping for victory but you always lose.
but your way of thinking makes me salute you. if there is a selection of tough and resilient gamblers, I will choose you in the first place list

I change my negative situation to positive situation if my moves are not working at first i stop the rolls and then with zero bet amount i  will see how the rolls are moving by keeping minimum payout then i come to one decision the rolls are moving towards right or towards left totally or partially then   i will check by placing some bet amount and with some payout  i will roll the dice if isee iam again lossing i will stop it and i will participate next day with same bet amount and same payout and i will roll  for some time if i get profit iwill continue otherwise see  another ways. 

Determine your own target for victory, in this case the realistic is 10% of the capital, above that number may be very difficult. Suppose our capital is 20 US dollars, meaning our target of victory is 2 US dollars, which means that after we get a victory of 2 US dollars, stop playing, continue the next day.

the main thing is to stop while there is still something. Take time out. To think. Then I watch the rolls history. And analyze them. And only after that I already know approximately which multiplier to choose in order to at least return the lost and start from the beginning.

18 minutes ago, to378972 said:

I will take a break for a while to calm down and re-enter the next bet

oh maybe i and you are quite alike that normally when i lose a lot i like you

When I first playing dice and I was always busting, it was all about strategy. I didn't have any strategy and I relied on pure luck. But it was catastrophic. I didn't know there was a strategy to hit the winning formula for dice.

Then I got strategy and I found out I can mix strategy and luck together to give maximum result. Then I found out that you could bust even with the strategy. Then I realized, I was letting y mind play tricks on me for chasing loses, because no strategy is 100% efficient. It will mess up one day.

Then I deviced a means. When you lose and your strategy isn't working, stand up so that your mind can settle and sync with the current balance and then continue playing. The mind has a way of deceiving you that you must not lose the balance which you eventually lose. But when you lose, why not stand up and let your mind come to the reality of the current balance rather than chasing losses that can be catastrophic.

when the strategy I use fails, then I will start to change the strategy. the first to change the seed because in my experience this is very helpful, but there are times when it will still fail.
the most appropriate way to rest then sleep to calm down, only when we are calm have started playing again.

On 26/05/2019 at 17:01, nolep said:

when the strategy I use fails, then I will start to change the strategy. the first to change the seed because in my experience this is very helpful, but there are times when it will still fail.
the most appropriate way to rest then sleep to calm down, only when we are calm have started playing again.

means you can control your emotions, because for me people who can control emotions are people who can control the game. good luck