Steve

Choose a Charity Poll #10

Choose a Charity Poll #10  

17 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which charity should we donate $1,000 to?

• Theredcard.org
    • Womenwhotech.com
    • Greeneration.org
    • Feedthechildren.org (Philippines)
    • Binance.charity (Notre Dame Cathedral)

Check out the charities below and cast your vote for the one you want us to donate $1,000 to!

• Theredcard.org - Show Racism the Red Card uses the high status of football players to help end racism in society. This educational charity aims to defeat racism through providing young people with role models and anti-racist messages.
  • Womenwhotech.com - Women Who Tech is a nonprofit organisation set on helping female entrepreneurs worldwide. This is done through funding startups with the "Women Startup Challenge" and highly motivational meetups around the world.
  • Greeneration.org - Greeneration’s visionary mission is to bring more eco-friendly practices to Indonesia. Recycling programs for businesses and encouraging a better waste management service are a few ways Greeneration is helping Indonesia.
  • Feedthechildren.org/our-work/around-the-world/philippines - Feed the Children has worked in the Philippines since 1984. In the Philippines FEED works to help families overcome poverty and become self-sustaining through education for children and healthy lifestyles.
  • Binance.charity/projectDetail/18 - By now you’ve surely heard about the devastating fire causing destruction to the Notre Dame Cathedral. The crypto exchange Binance sure did and they've arranged a charity to help rebuild the cathedral through crypto donations.

The charity with the most votes from this poll and Twitter will receive a $1,000 donation! (Combined with Stake votes)

Do you know a charity that should be on this list? Post it below!

D3nEUE-W4AAnBxI.jpg

I just heard about this. really this extraordinary charity. I will consider it and will answer who I will choose.
  thank you for the information, if only nobody posts this, maybe I will never know.