If you guys remember, there were PD awards organized on december 2018, some of us won awards . I was among the winners for: "Chat Hero Award" and "Friendliest Member in PD".  

As @Dan said winners will get a flare beside their name , now we are on April 2019 and still nothing , was it a joke or you just lazy to make it, i'm wondering... 

2 hours ago, williamsh said:

I remember it was not done on Stake, and after some complaints, it was done within a few days. I guess none of the winners complained or enquired about it, and that is why no progress has been made on it.

Well someone has to do the dirty job , so yeah i'm complaining about it :D

how can I get the award? is it just luck or with a selection?
I hope to get the award, and I have so far continued to do my best in PRIMEDICE. acting as politely as possible without being made up. speak as well as possible so as not to hurt anyone in PD.
because he ... honestly ... I feel at home in PD, and I will continue to promote PRIMEDICE to anyone.
hopefully PRIMEDICE continues to grow as time goes on. and hopefully I can get the award as you tell me.

I've clearly been lazy, and so has the graphic designer. I need some form of badge made up for the awards before I can grant them. I'll look into it, as I dont want to recycle the ones that were created for Stake.

3 hours ago, Dan said:

I've clearly been lazy, and so has the graphic designer. I need some form of badge made up for the awards before I can grant them. I'll look into it, as I dont want to recycle the ones that were created for Stake.

Thanks Dan, for clarification , i'm looking forward for it :)