MrNice23

What device do you use the most for playing PD?

PC vs Phone   

28 members have voted

1. 1. What device do you use the most to Play Primedice?

• Phone
    • PC

I can’t even answer this question right away. On the computer, of course, it is more convenient to perform all the tasks. But since I have a job, I play on the phone.

1 minute ago, 777seven777 said:

I use phone (android) very good for me, I can play at work, and another place, if have free time

And my android does not pull prime. The battery is warming. Charging drops. Therefore, at home I look for a computer.

Posted (edited)

I am currently using my android phone but there are some time that I would gamble through a desktop.

I always use mobile phones since I like to walk around or go out.

And it is much more easier and comfortable because I could use it anytime anywhere I want.

Edited by xvids

All the times i am using my Personal Home Computer or even the Laptop just because it feels way better than on phone where your resolution is just shortened so much i can not even see clearly what i am focusing / looking at. I need to use some seconds to find some stuff in the small screen.

But sure i do respect all kind of users...

the device that I normally use to play on is a telephone, because I travel a lot and it's very difficult to carry a laptop while traveling so I chose to use the phone because it's easy to carry anywhere xD

I often use my phone to play primedice because I don't have time to sit on my computer. I use my phone to play because whenever I can go anywhere I can go to the website

I use the phone because I don't have time to interact with computers much. I am very busy at work but I do not forget to visit the website.

you forgot to include the tablet devices hehe, ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ i use the computer but its connected to my TV so i play on the tv.