Jump to content
MrNice23

What device do you use the most for playing PD?

PC vs Phone   

37 members have voted

  1. 1. What device do you use the most to Play Primedice?

    • Phone
      15
    • PC
      22


Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Joshreyes said:

Primedice is a mobile phone capable, its easy to use phone on it

Can you tell me which phone do you play on ? And you don't get any lag at all while playing in Primedice ? First person to tell that primedice works well on phone xD 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Though I love playing on the laptop, I feel I am more determined when I am on the phone. I just don't know why. The phone makes me more focused and not let the chat come over to fuck me up. Or I am just lucky  on phone. Who knows?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Bimfo said:

Though I love playing on the laptop, I feel I am more determined when I am on the phone. I just don't know why. The phone makes me more focused and not let the chat come over to fuck me up. Or I am just lucky  on phone. Who knows?

You always can hide chat, when playing on pc :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/04/2019 at 19:49, Kate said:

Can you tell me which phone do you play on ? And you don't get any lag at all while playing in Primedice ? First person to tell that primedice works well on phone xD 

 

I play with a Samsung phone (Android system) , Pd Works perfectly on it , no lag :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/04/2019 at 21:30, MrNice23 said:

I play with a Samsung phone (Android system) , Pd Works perfectly on it , no lag :)

But which one ? Like note 5 or Note 4 ? I also have a Samsung note 5 but it still lags for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use my desktop pc mainly while at home but when I'm out of town or out I use my Android phone.

It runs even very well on my phone but we need an optimized App for both Apple iPhones and Android

Smart phones. Cheers and best luck. 🍺🍺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×