MrNice23

What device do you use the most for playing PD?

PC vs Phone   

28 members have voted

1. 1. What device do you use the most to Play Primedice?

• Phone
    • PC

12 hours ago, Joshreyes said:

Primedice is a mobile phone capable, its easy to use phone on it

Can you tell me which phone do you play on ? And you don't get any lag at all while playing in Primedice ? First person to tell that primedice works well on phone xD 

Though I love playing on the laptop, I feel I am more determined when I am on the phone. I just don't know why. The phone makes me more focused and not let the chat come over to fuck me up. Or I am just lucky  on phone. Who knows?

15 hours ago, Bimfo said:

Though I love playing on the laptop, I feel I am more determined when I am on the phone. I just don't know why. The phone makes me more focused and not let the chat come over to fuck me up. Or I am just lucky  on phone. Who knows?

You always can hide chat, when playing on pc :)

On 23/04/2019 at 19:49, Kate said:

Can you tell me which phone do you play on ? And you don't get any lag at all while playing in Primedice ? First person to tell that primedice works well on phone xD 

I play with a Samsung phone (Android system) , Pd Works perfectly on it , no lag :)

On 27/04/2019 at 21:30, MrNice23 said:

I play with a Samsung phone (Android system) , Pd Works perfectly on it , no lag :)

But which one ? Like note 5 or Note 4 ? I also have a Samsung note 5 but it still lags for me. 

Posted (edited)

I always using firefox at desktop :) Because is suitable for me to play at another tab. I don't have mobile so this is most convenient for me.

Edited by GodBesideMe

I use my desktop pc mainly while at home but when I'm out of town or out I use my Android phone.

It runs even very well on my phone but we need an optimized App for both Apple iPhones and Android

Smart phones. Cheers and best luck. 🍺🍺

I've been playing on laptop ever since I joined Primedice. I tried to play on mobile when I was out but I am not comfortable because of the small screen.

I always use my laptop to play because it's more convenient than a phone. I often use dicebot to play so I only use laptop