MrNice23

BTC Price Expectations For Q2

Q1 of year 2019  has been rough for BTC and crypto market in general, everybody was talking about "Crypto Winter'. Now Spring has come and we've seen Market waking up from its hibernation, and Btc price going from 3k to around 5k USD now. I think Btc and top coins like LTC , BCH, ETH will continue to rise , i expect a price of 7k by June 2019.  

Wait and see and you what are your expectations ?

I expect steady rising, approximately 20% per month. With that rate we are going to reach $20k+ by December this year. 

As of Q2, I expect $7k+ by the end of June. 

It's just my prediction, based on nothing but feelings, so I can be wrong of course. :)

Almost the same as you, I hope the BTC price can be stable in the range of 7k-8k usd. And I hope the negative sentiments towards the crypto currency will end soon. Because it is clearly a lot of implementation of this blockchain technology.

34 minutes ago, Bimfo said:

I think the 5k is now very stable, though there is nothing that can't happen in a blink of an eye. But I think by the end of June, it should definitely be over 6,500$. 

Really? If so, I will buy some BTC :) 

On 01/05/2019 at 14:28, MrNice23 said:

I guess my prediction for June 2019 is probably going to happen , BTC price is on the right way to reach 6k USD, let's hope that :)

I think it's has happening now. the current price is between 8000 usd. even though there is still a price drop to 7800, but in my opinion until June, your prediction will definitely be true that in June, the price bitcoin is 7000 usd.
My opinion, in June, the bitcoin price will break above 9000 usd.😂

I predicted that at this time, it will definitely be pass 6,500$ and it is truely like that. Let us be expecting a 10k$ by th end of the Year and see how its going to fare in 2020. Though there is a big probability that it might drop as the Year is coming to an end because people will want to sell then, but I just feel I might be drastically wrong this time and the price will soar to 10k as December approaches.

We cannot talk about expectations for the crypto space without mentioning Bitcoin ETFs, which still have to be approved by the US SEC. Regulators should bring decisions about ETFs several times in 2018, but they constantly refuse.

While the SEC did not immediately reject it, they postponed the decision repeatedly. Then, the closure of the US government began, preventing the SEC from carrying out its duties, and forcing VanEck and SolidX to withdraw their proposals, and preventing the remaining SEC members from rejecting them, only to prevent them from passing.

Although there is no indication that Bitcoin ETFs will arrive in 2019, many hope this will be their year of approval. With so much excitement, the price of Bitcoin is known to react strongly to any news in this field, but the final decision, as usual, depends on the regulator.