JohnTravel

What is the best way to achieve 1BTC in a single day?

2 hours ago, madoras said:

im totally agree with you, bet 50 btc,  1.01. and if get red will crying and go crazy after that

That is very true. I would love someone who has plenty of bitcoins to do this and see what happens. Just one bet, but I do not think anyone actually has the guts to place 50 bitcoins on a single bet, even though the odds are in their favor for just one bet.

it need a huge amount of money  convert to btc and play make a bet preferably a po of 2x  witth ,2 btc initially if loss double it make a strategy  to get youre goal to have a 1 btc 

20 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

If you're lucky you can bet 1 sat and double on win. If you win 26 times in a row you will have 1.34BTC in just 26 bets. 

Or get a job that pays off well. ;) 

because your comments made me curious, I used 2x po, but I tried using doge. your calculations are correct, but it's very difficult to win 26 green streaks

On 26/05/2019 at 11:18, sheenaz.bay said:

because your comments made me curious, I used 2x po, but I tried using doge. your calculations are correct, but it's very difficult to win 26 green streaks

Yes of course it is haha. It wouldn't make any sense if it wasn't. Winning 1.34 BTC with only 26 bets would be too easy. 

The odds of hitting 26 wins in a row on 2x payout is 1 in 87149486 bets. It is very much possible by switching sides and having the odds with you. 

There's people who have already done it, but didn't double up all the time. Also, you could start with maybe 128 sats so you only need to hit 18 times in a row. The odds of hitting 18 times in a row are 1 in 314127 bets. This can easily happen to anyone with a bit of luck. Maybe try it out with ETH or doge or LTC, you choose.

7 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Yes of course it is haha. It wouldn't make any sense if it wasn't. Winning 1.34 BTC with only 26 bets would be too easy. 

The odds of hitting 26 wins in a row on 2x payout is 1 in 87149486 bets. It is very much possible by switching sides and having the odds with you. 

There's people who have already done it, but didn't double up all the time. Also, you could start with maybe 128 sats so you only need to hit 18 times in a row. The odds of hitting 18 times in a row are 1 in 314127 bets. This can easily happen to anyone with a bit of luck. Maybe try it out with ETH or doge or LTC, you choose.

but I have tried it, but on the 18th roll when using the 0.00131072 bet I have started to hesitate to choose hi or lo, so I decided on every win and defeat on the 18th roll, I returned to bet 1 satoshi

it is very possible if you have a large playing capital. so I exemplify that you have a capital of 1000 bitcoin and then want to get 1 bitcoin, the easiest way to play is in 98 percent with bet 0.001 and every time you lose Chance to 80 if you experience defeat change to a chance that is very risky, safe. because once a roll of 0.001 the profit of 10k satosi is very good, just playing about 6 hours can get 1 bitcoin. this is a strategy that I will use if I have large capital.

You can do it easily with big bankroll. Just play any way you like without much risk. With low balance like 0.01-0.05 btc you can do it too. But you need a miracle then. That doesn't cone's much. But  I have seen people to win like this from small amount. Though they never expect to win like it at start. It just happens.

Posted (edited)

there a way, but need luck

take 1700 satoshis

all in and win 10 times in a row, all in each time, if you succeed you will end up with 1 btc.

At 4x multiplier.

Edit: I just missed 10 greens in a row at 4x!

Edited by Byteking

Posted (edited)
On 30/05/2019 at 07:38, Byteking said:

take 1700 satoshis

all in and win 10 times in a row, all in each time, if you succeed you will end up with 1 btc.

At 4x multiplier.

with 4x pay out, and you install 1700 satoshi, if the hit only gets 5100 satoshi. 10 times hit i got 51k satoshi

Edited by sheenaz.bay

On 30/05/2019 at 12:08, Byteking said:

take 1700 satoshis

At 4x multiplier.

Wow I always miss this seed bets always , but only this type of strategy can make low balance to 1 BTC or near to it .

Else U must have large balance to make 1 BTC in a single day .

Good Luck

On 29/05/2019 at 22:46, sheenaz.bay said:

but I have tried it, but on the 18th roll when using the 0.00131072 bet I have started to hesitate to choose hi or lo, so I decided on every win and defeat on the 18th roll, I returned to bet 1 satoshi

Agh, you were almost there! Just keep trying and you will get lucky some time!

Well there are couple strategies but the best one is of course all in where you use all your balance with the best higher chance to achieve that profit amount.

On the other hand you can go slow and steady using low strategies with higher red streaks possibility without reaching your max balance avoiding you to bust.

Check out https://dicesites.com/tools for some strategies.

5 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Agh, you were almost there! Just keep trying and you will get lucky some time!

hopefully, but usually what is dreamed is difficult to realize. but I will not give up, I will try and continue

Posted (edited)

It all depends on your funds because we all know that it is just luck and strategy .

And ther isn't going to be a shortcut if you want a fast way to reach 1 BTC it would always be risky.

There are some who would play with a huge bet to make it faster ,

But there are some who would stay low to manage the risk .

You could use any strategy to reach it the only problem is your funds or capital.

Because aiming for it with just a small capital is really hard thing to do.

Edited by xvids

I personally think the most achievable way to hit 100x a deposit is to play manual martingale and if you get a bit lucky when you get to around 30x deposit start going a bit nuts on 9x - 12x that's at least what the big ballers like program used to do. :)

Posted (edited)

To earn 1 BTC is straightforward, please deposit 1 BTC into your account in Primedice. Bet all at 49% win and then press the Roll button. Please wait to get results you are a lucky or unlucky person today.

Edited by waitforme

On 04/06/2019 at 13:06, waitforme said:

To earn 1 BTC is straightforward, please deposit 1 BTC into your account in Primedice. Bet all at 49% win and then press the Roll button. Please wait to get results you are a lucky or unlucky person today.

I've seen someone do this with 10 bitcoin not a good look 😛

On 04/06/2019 at 00:09, sheenaz.bay said:

hopefully, but usually what is dreamed is difficult to realize. but I will not give up, I will try and continue

Yeah, that sounds right. Why'd we dream about finding a dollar on the street if we can dream about thousands?