Ahmedsafwat

Time Machine needed

Lol. I wish too. I wish I can get a time machine too. I wanna get all the BTC I have spent all these years. Now its on 5.3k dollars, which is very cool. Even with all my wager in PD now. I should be close to a million inn  my local currency, but unfortunately there are no time machines. 

27 minutes ago, MrNice23 said:

Oh man i wish to come back 2 years ago when i had my coins , too bad time travel is not possible for now :D

Are you sure? We have seen some individual on YouTube claiming to be from the future. One of them passed a lie detector test when he said something about the American president

If there was a time machine, the bitcoin bubble would have burst much earlier. Remember for every buyer there must be a seller. When someone gains money in the market, someone else loses. So if you buy it at cents (and so does everyone else), then I would imagine the bubble would burst at around $2,000 depending on how quickly people are buying.

3 hours ago, williamsh said:

If there was a time machine, the bitcoin bubble would have burst much earlier. Remember for every buyer there must be a seller. When someone gains money in the market, someone else loses. So if you buy it at cents (and so does everyone else), then I would imagine the bubble would burst at around $2,000 depending on how quickly people are buying.

That's right so there is no time travelers out there 🙄😂 

Dunno about the time machine thing but i sure would love to travel back and mine a million coins in 2010 no matter what the inherent bubble value it happens to turn out later.... A million coins can you imagine .... Jeez ... I'd kick edwards ass and bankrupt bet365 day in day out over nba and tennis

Everyone would like that 😂

When i first heard/bought btc, it was somewhere near 1k then.

Imagine my angry, when my husband told, that he heard about it way earlier, even tried to mine "few coins", then decided not to "waste time with kids games" and removed everything 😂

22 minutes ago, AKnyaz said:

Of course there is a time machine! It exists in our dreams and imaginations, as well as in а sleeps. Who knows, can each of us earn 1 bitcoin once again in real life.

I hope so one day..

if i have a time machine i definetly go back to  three years back and collect all the money from different sources and buy a huge amount of bitcoins like a place covering with a  house and  i tell to my very nearest and closest people to buy some of the bit coins by odering you should by that coins otherwise iwill kill you like that i will force  them to  buy some of the  bit coins by that in  future they  also know they are rich their by we start the big multi national companies all over the world and we get a lot fame in society thank you

Posted (edited)

It would be a great adventure if we could go back in time and correct all the mistakes that had occurred. In addition, we can penetrate the time that occurs in the future. Logically, the creation of a time machine is a very thing that can happen. The past is a non-refundable thing and cannot be changed.

Edited by sheenaz.bay