cryptomonkey

Came in after some vacation time, and find that can not message?

15 minutes ago, cryptomonkey said:

You will receive a response from our Admin team soon. Please be patient.

16 minutes ago, cryptomonkey said:

also, another issue, cannot login into game account MrMonkeyBalls and the game does not send password reset either!

Use the support email to send them an email and reset your password to primedice account - support@primedice.com

I got an error since last update, i cannot add new friends since i have "pending friend requests" i reported it to support past week but still nothing same issue. Hopefully devs will fix it soon.

On 17/04/2019 at 17:28, cryptomonkey said:

it says i'm allowed 0 messages - is there any trouble?

no ideas, haven't been either on forum or in game for a few months??! :(

issue, reason, anything?

15 hours ago, ceastem said:

i also experience this @Dan right now. Is there any restirctions where newbies can't send pm here in forum?

image.thumb.png.2d47367b5dd6228140587cd272fff160.png

Forum members of noob rank cannot send PMs, this limit was implemented, if I'm not mistaken, about 2-3 months ago. :)

8 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

I got an error since last update, i cannot add new friends since i have "pending friend requests" i reported it to support past week but still nothing same issue. Hopefully devs will fix it soon.

After one of the latest updates, if you already had 100 or even more friends, you won't be able to add new ones (unless you delete some of the current ones in order to decrease the friends number below 100). :)

13 hours ago, Mirela said:

Forum members of noob rank cannot send PMs, this limit was implemented, if I'm not mistaken, about 2-3 months ago. :)

After one of the latest updates, if you already had 100 or even more friends, you won't be able to add new ones (unless you delete some of the current ones in order to decrease the friends number below 100). :)

I already did that @Mirela but still same problem , even if i removed all my friend's list i can't add new friends and i got this message https://prnt.sc/nfd19a  so i can't do nothing i'm stuck with this issue..... 

On 22/04/2019 at 17:52, MrNice23 said:

I already did that @Mirela but still same problem , even if i removed all my friend's list i can't add new friends and i got this message https://prnt.sc/nfd19a  so i can't do nothing i'm stuck with this issue..... 

So you removed everyone, if I understood you well? Do you have pending friend requests, Cres, and if yes, how many? :)

On 28/04/2019 at 05:14, Bojana said:

So you removed everyone, if I understood you well? Do you have pending friend requests, Cres, and if yes, how many? :)

Yes i did @Bojana , and yeah i have pending friend requests , over 50 as you can see in this link https://prnt.sc/nfd19a . But the problem is i can't remove or cancel those pending friend requests , and even if i send a requequest to an old friend i can't because of that issuse, well pretty annoying....

4 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

Yes i did @Bojana , and yeah i have pending friend requests , over 50 as you can see in this link https://prnt.sc/nfd19a . But the problem is i can't remove or cancel those pending friend requests , and even if i send a requequest to an old friend i can't because of that issuse, well pretty annoying....

I know, that is why we are trying to figure it out now... What error do you get when you try to cancel the request, that is, not accept it? Is it same as the original error? You can do me a screenshot of that one too, pls, so I could report the full issue to the devs 😉

18 hours ago, Bojana said:

What error do you get when you try to cancel the request, that is, not accept it? Is it same as the original error?

Actually i'm not sure if there's a feature to cancel requests so no way to do something on my side...