i think its a good idea, but then we will have more updates to clean the data base, and since there is more than 3 milion registred account, then it needs a huge base of data, we need the site to be more fast not more rigged, for me the stats are fine, but i need to see the ( won last 24 hours ) again, 

What do you mean by the statistics provided by the developer of the PrimeDice site? I don't think it needs to be provided by the owner. It's enough for us to do it ourselves. If the owner also provides our monthly or daily statistics then it is like office work or management. I know for some people that is very helpful. But for others it is like the routine of returning to their work in the real world and too rigid.

59 minutes ago, akmal1984 said:

What do you mean by the statistics provided by the developer of the PrimeDice site? I don't think it needs to be provided by the owner. It's enough for us to do it ourselves. If the owner also provides our monthly or daily statistics then it is like office work or management. I know for some people that is very helpful. But for others it is like the routine of returning to their work in the real world and too rigid.

You think i have nothing to do , counting my stats daily and monthly when it can be automated you're funny!

I like this idea! Perhaps stats like longest streak, average profit per bet etc can all be added to provide players with a much better understanding about how their rolls were over the history of their time at Primedice :)

22 minutes ago, williamsh said:

I like this idea! Perhaps stats like longest streak, average profit per bet etc can all be added to provide players with a much better understanding about how their rolls were over the history of their time at Primedice :)

Thanks @williamsh for your answer , that what i was expecting , some creativity at least :)

Have you tried using an excel spreadsheet for the same thing? It might seem to you that I am missing out on the point but it can be a good exercise if you are willing to learn how excel can be used to keep track or wins. Many traders use it for keeping track of their investments and you can do the same too for gambling. I have seen sports bettors use excel spreadsheets for their analysis as well. 

You could give this a try. Would be worth your time to learn something new and productive and be ahead of the devs in case they like your idea. 

I particularly found this observation very good since I am calculating everything by the minute. However, I know this update would require more processing for the data.

So, looking at what Ultrachief said, I actually use a datasheet, or I'm writing down and doing bills in a notebook on the side.

Maybe it would be possible to add another data field in live stats. I'm happy with the primedice, thank you.

Hey there! :) 

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I forwarded it just now.

I believe it would be a great way to keep track of how much you've won or (God forbid) lost. Hopefully, we will see it implemented soon. ;) 

Keep your suggestions coming guys! :) 

P.S. Since it is reported, I will close this topic. I hope you don't mind. 😋