Bitk0ynR2

[100% Safe Dice Script For PrimeDice and DiceBot]

41 minutes ago, Fedrian24 said:

noyhing strategy 100% safe dude :D it can 150 red or more 
this strat is safe if you just use for  5 - 10 hours  :D 

Nothing can be said before you run long term. All strategies are almost inactive if you betting long times

2 minutes ago, watchmen said:

Nothing can be said before you run long term. All strategies are almost inactive if you betting long times

but if you can play safe it can dude, for example if your balance 0.1 ETH your base bet 10 ethosi 
make it simple :D play with Payout 3x or 5x 

Posted (edited)

I did not even see how much my balance supports, but I did a 1 million betting simulation and hit 110 loss streak, a pity I did not save. But with respect to the image below, I made that profit. I can say that you can profit from this strategy. Profits are few, but fairly consistent. Thanks to @Bitk0ynR2 for making this strategy available

print.jpg

Edited by iquesouza

hi again,

ok so just tried to launch it but dicebot last version give me a error message :

LUA ERROR!!
assignment statement expected, got '|'

Not sure what i have to do with this...

if you can help me ?

thanks

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I tried it, but why LUA ERROR?

I replied but I misunderstood I thought we were in other thread 

My bad. No clue I have same error

Edited by nikowin44

Posted (edited)

Wait what? I just did read the whole script, seems pretty hard to bust actually. I know that it might be not 100% safe, more like 99 or so. Still good and will be worthy trying. Thanks for sharing!

Edited by FotisNt

9 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

why does the thread maker not answer, why is the error?

Hi, 

Well I don't know why he doesn't answer. I guess bc he posted that long time ago and don't check forum very often. Many reason can be involved . Just have to wait I guess. .. 

On 20/05/2019 at 00:16, FotisNt said:

Wait what? I just did read the whole script, seems pretty hard to bust actually. I know that it might be not 100% safe, more like 99 or so. Still good and will be worthy trying. Thanks for sharing!

Hi Fotis, 

The script sounds good but did you try it, and did you achieve to make it work? 

On last version of dicebot it just don't work. No clue why. If you get it to work can you tell us? 

4 hours ago, wolfgold said:

sounds really fun if you can get 1 btc profit every day ... hhhmmm ....
but like that it's very difficult to do. and if that really happens, maybe the effect on humans will also be lazy to work. for what works (in the real world, such as being an office employee, shop employee, and others as just getting money that can be said at the right time to continue living) if you can get 1 btc profit every day. 1 btc is not a little money ...

winning 1 btc in 1 week or more is still possible and that must have a lot of capital. while humans are of varying economics, okay ... we say he is in the upper class (rich people) he has capital and can deposit 10 to 50 btc once to play, what about those who have capital of the faucet or who expect rain? I think to win a 1 btc bet every day i

sounds really fun if you can get 1 btc profit every day ... hhhmmm ....
but like that it's very difficult to do. and if that really happens, maybe the effect on humans will also be lazy to work. for what works (in the real world, such as being an office employee, shop employee, and others as just getting money that can be said at the right time to continue living) if you can get 1 btc profit every day. 1 btc is not a little money ...

winning 1 btc in 1 week or more is still possible and that must have a lot of capital. while humans are of varying economics, okay ... we say he is in the upper class (rich people) he has capital and can deposit 10 to 50 btc once to play, what about those who have capital of the faucet or who expect rain? I think to win a 1 btc bet every day i

@wolfgold

I think you posted in wrong topic? Here it's about a script for dicebot, your post seems to be meant for another topic. Can you move it to right place please? 😉

I just reached author on discord. Will let u know 

I just reached author on discord. Will let u know 

Posted (edited)

I am helping @nikowin44 to get the script to work. The script itself should be fine, I see other people who have been using it.

I will personally make sure that I will release an update today so everyone can enjoy this tactic.

On 07/05/2019 at 18:23, iquesouza said:

I did not even see how much my balance supports, but I did a 1 million betting simulation and hit 110 loss streak, a pity I did not save. But with respect to the image below, I made that profit. I can say that you can profit from this strategy. Profits are few, but fairly consistent. Thanks to @Bitk0ynR2 for making this strategy available

print.jpg

@iquesouza I am happy to see you have such good results!

Edited by Bitk0ynR2

10 hours ago, Bitk0ynR2 said:

I am helping @nikowin44 to get the script to work. The script itself should be fine, I see other people who have been using it.

I will personally make sure that I will release an update today so everyone can enjoy this tactic.

@iquesouza I am happy to see you have such good results!

I am waiting for your script to be updated, because I have tried it and I have an error

Posted (edited)

Looks like it's safe but nothing is 100% safe if you run it for a day or two. LOL! But, ya if you

have at least 0.1 balance Min. I think this would be good to run for a few hours. Skip an hour

than do it again. About needing 1.63 of Ltc, Ether, Btc coin. Thats not practical for a lot of people. Thanks for sharing

theses dicebot settings. 😎

Edited by Cyber2019

A very good strategy that is 98% safe but still has the tendency of busting in 2%. It's slow but it's worth it. You can leave your laptop and let it run for close to 12 hours and it might not bust. It's risk and you can decide to try it, though the risk is at it's barest form.

I will set a day and try it for the whole day. The main problem is, I don't think anyone will have this kind of patience. Most people on PD are rash gamblers. They do things instinctively, so you might not get plenty positive feedback on this. And once again, no strategy is 100% safe.