Bimfo

Game of Thrones (GOT) New Episodes Updates. Avoid spoilers

12 hours ago, Bimfo said:

Jeeez. 😂😂🤣 You call that easy because you didn't know it will come from Arya?

Those Dragons couldn't kill the Night king. Drogo also ran away. Lol. And Jon was busy doing nothing. 

Honestly i was expecting Jon to be the one to kill the night king, but it was just too easy for Arya. So is Sassy going to survive the looming war?

it was quick in my opinion he was building his army from season 2 and he came to the Winterfell and finished here :D it was so fast it is pity but the last episode was awesome the best from whole show i think :) 

My favorite character is Arya, but I also love Thyrion, Thormund Brienne, Bron!
But... WHAT WAS THIS LAST SEASON, IT WAS SOOOOOOO BAD
I'm so mad, they destroyed the show, what the hell was that last episode, they had no idea what they were doing.
I really hope George decides to finish his books and make something great with it,

My favorite character: Sansa Stark

My favorite house: House Stark

Most hated villain: Daenerys Targaryen

Most loved villain: Ramsay Bolton 

Most hated character: Brandon Stark

i finished watching game of thrones all seasons together couple days ago, and i was so disappointed of the last season, in that one all the events took a slow frequency, the night king death was disappointing, i didnt like how the writers shoed the bad side of daenerys and why did they decide to kill the charecter by jon snow, and the most shocking thing is why the hell did brandon stark become the king of the iron throne, all the great characters died trying to get the iron throne, and brandon did nothing all over the 8 seasons, he didnt even pick a sword, i expected a better ending, something like daenerys gets married with jon and they become king and queen of the iron throne, it really is a bad ending for a great tv serie :(

My Best character: Tyrion Lannister

My best house: House Stark

Hated Villain: King Joffery Barratheon

Loved Villain: Jaime Lannister

Hated Character: Ramsay Bolton