Zoltan

[0.002 BTC] The long running giveaway (Test 1)

Ends: Whenever the goal is reached

Requirements

It will sound a bit complex, but i will try to explain it :) What i need from all of you, that you fill out this topic with numbers between 0-99. It should be in increasing order so the first entry should be a roll of "0" , second entry should be the roll "1.00" 3rd entry "2.00" and so on. That is not all though :P As you can't post a new message if yours was the last, as it would merge, therefore if you posted an entry you have to wait until someone hits the next target, so you can post again. Every new entry has to have a bigger bet ID than the previous one, so you can't stack winner bets and just wait for the opportunity ;) This way if you are lucky and persistent you could win up to 0.001 BTC as explained later.

No minimum bet!

Bets must have been made after the commencement of this promotion.

They have to be winning bets

Do not change your linked account during the whole duration of the promotion.

10+ forum post count.

Haven't broken any General Giveaways Rules!

Prize Pool

Every correct entry is 0.00002 BTC (yes i know it is small, this is just a test run and you can have multiple entries, so if you are lucky, you can get up to 0.001BTC)

Update (2019.04.09 17:46 GMT)

@lupandina offered to double the prize pool for this one, so you can get 0.00004 BTC for every correct entry you have ;)

How to Enter

Respond to this topic, and link your bet IDs using the link function in the text editor. 

(Paste your bet id, then highlight and click on the link bet button)

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, ceastem said:

can we edit posts here IF we somehow get 2 in a row or so?

No. By the rules.

Edited by Owly

1 hour ago, SEMPAXs said:

placed by SEMPAXs on 09/04/2019

Wagered

0.00000010btc.svg

Multiplier

1.01x

Profit

0.00000000btc.svg

This is a roll of 50.64?

As this is a test run, i will let it go and next entry could be 6.00, but in the future, please check the previous entry before you add your own, if it was really eligible. This time @sankasanka should have seen, that entry for roll 4.00 was not eligible, and should have posted an entry of 4.00. But it is okay, we will do it like that next time, we can learn from mistakes :)

2 minutes ago, sankasanka said:

bet id is older then what i post, please delete this post

Bet is not older than the commencement of the promotion. So I think it is very okay.

2 minutes ago, Bimfo said:

Bet is not older than the commencement of the promotion. So I think it is very okay.

Every new entry has to have a bigger bet ID than the previous one  this is writing on top

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, sankasanka said:

Every new entry has to have a bigger bet ID than the previous one  this is writing on top

Oh shit. Delete your replies to me. Or someone should do, so that the topic can be cleanse of unnecessarily replies 

Edited by Bimfo

4 minutes ago, Bimfo said:

Oh shit. Delete your replies to me. Or someone should do, so that the topic can be cleanse of unnecessarily replies 

It is okay :) This is a test giveaway, to see how people can follow the rules ;) i hid the wrong bet, so next entry should be a roll of "13.00"