Steve

Choose a Charity Poll #9

Choose a Charity Poll #9  

17 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which charity should we donate $1,000 to?

• Rnli.org
    • Airdropvenezuela.org
    • Womenwhotech.com
    • Greeneration.org
    • Theredcard.org

Check out the charities below and cast your vote for the one you want us to donate $1,000 to!

• Rnli.org - The RNLI is a charity that's been saving lives at sea since 1824 through 24/7 lifeboat search and rescue services. With over 360,000 fatalities from drowning each year, this is an undeniable problem that the RNLI has a goal of solving.
  • Airdropvenezuela.org - Venezuela has been undergoing an economic crisis and cryptocurrencies have been proposed as a solution. AirdropVenezuela is an organisation that's created a mission of raising $1 million in crypto to directly donate to Venezuela.
  • Womenwhotech.com - Women Who Tech is a nonprofit organisation set on helping female entrepreneurs worldwide. This is done through funding startups with the "Women Startup Challenge" and highly motivational meetups around the world.
  • Greeneration.org - Greeneration’s visionary mission is to bring more eco-friendly practices to Indonesia. Recycling programs for businesses and encouraging a better waste management service are just a few ways Greeneration is helping Indonesia.
  • Theredcard.org - Show Racism the Red Card uses the high status of football & football players to help end racism in society. This educational charity aims to defeat racism through providing young people with role models and anti-racist messages.

The charity with the most votes from this poll and Twitter will receive a $1,000 donation! (Combined with Stake votes)

Do you know a charity that should be on this list? Post it below!

I Casted my vote.

I go for https://airdropvenezuela.org