Posted (edited)

Hello every one i think i have some sugestion  about chat and also about site we need avatar every user must have avatar also we need more crypto like xlm xrp btg sv etc and all good and big price coin also when you are on muteland you must have the oportunity to tip and rain good luck all

Exchange is so important 

invest botton to invest on site without play and get %

The bot also must be updated like stop if balance over and stop if balance under and encrease speed on bet like slow down your bet or bet so fast then mac2

at the end more update = more user =more crypto= more money 

yes all this is good idiea but nothing is so simple to do i hope you work on this pd

Edited by zxr

4 hours ago, zxr said:

we need more crypto like xlm xrp btg sv etc

We have coinswitch as an official exchange on primedice deposit button.

4 hours ago, zxr said:

big price coin also when you are on muteland

Mutecoins are priceless actually :D They are rare to find.

4 hours ago, zxr said:

you must have the oportunity to tip and rain

That makes the mute a totally pointless thing.

9 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

Mutecoins are priceless actually :D They are rare to find.

4 hours ago, zxr said:

They are hard to find if you follow the rules, but easy to find if you know and annoy the right mods in the chatroom xD 

Very good advice, friend. I a gree with you . Especially with the avatar, chat feels more interesting. Regarding the addition of coins I think it's time for PD to do it. Because with more coins we can play will definitely invite more new players later.

1 hour ago, akmal1984 said:

Regarding the addition of coins I think it's time for PD to do it. Because with more coins we can play will definitely invite more new players later.

You seem to be commenting without reading what is already written. The OP (opening poster) does not know about the coinswitch API on primedice which was added to facilitate easy conversion between altcoins to deposit with them.

9 hours ago, UltraChief said:

You seem to be commenting without reading what is already written. The OP (opening poster) does not know about the coinswitch API on primedice which was added to facilitate easy conversion between altcoins to deposit with them.

yes I know that about coinswitch. But I think many people are not so used to using it. Because they are accustomed to using their respective coin wallet addresses.

21 hours ago, zxr said:

Hello every one i think i have some sugestion  about chat and also about site we need avatar every user must have avatar also we need more crypto like xlm xrp btg sv etc and all good and big price coin also when you are on muteland you must have the oportunity to tip and rain good luck all

Exchange is so important 

invest botton to invest on site without play and get %

The bot also must be updated like stop if balance over and stop if balance under and encrease speed on bet like slow down your bet or bet so fast then mac2

at the end more update = more user =more crypto= more money 

yes all this is good idiea but nothing is so simple to do i hope you work on this pd

Avatars have been considered to be added, but I think that is completely unnecessary and could be seen as a rip-off of some other gambling platfroms, which is not PD style. PD was always about simplicity and the only thing added back could be the VIP ranks, since many of the users have requested those :)

Other coins are not planned to be added yet, and the CoinSwitch service is almost instant when it comes to exchange of over 130 currencies on our site. 

Investing option is not even considered since PD is not looking for sponsorship and has its own management. 

Thank you for your suggestions, keep them coming though! 🍀