FotisNt

Earn $50 worth of Stellar Lumens in Coinbase!

I have been waiting for a long time and so far I haven’t received any of the currencies presented by them. From the post above it is clear that this is only for the United States.

2 hours ago, rembo2 said:

I have been waiting for a long time and so far I haven’t received any of the currencies presented by them. From the post above it is clear that this is only for the United States.

What the problem to use proxy or vpn?) And of course only gmail.

19 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

1605939396_Bildschirmfoto2019-04-06um14_20_23.thumb.png.e6ae8399d055c0ff17cfaf1ce2522e3c.png

so Yeah... true. Please don't spread misinformation to get referrals @FotisNt

@Carollzinha for my understanding they just need to do the quiz and tutorial stuff to enable it for you.

I didn't actually do that on purpose to get referrals, I might missed something which was a mistake, no need to say stuff like that. Thanks for info tho, I just edit and mentioned it in the post.

On 06/04/2019 at 13:32, CaptainLorca said:

That only goes for this Stellar Lumen blabla thing. You still can get extra $10 for referring people that deposit.

To earn the $10 stellar,Do they (referrals) have to come from the US? Since its all about stellar

Posted (edited)
On 08/04/2019 at 10:24, Brazzers2019 said:

interesting. need to register. and what to do to get? can be information on more😂😁😁😁😁

All you've to do is to be a US citizen and then just join the waitlist, once you receive the airdrop you've to pass KYC verification and do the quizzes.

On 08/04/2019 at 19:28, MisterCurly said:

Thank you for sharing. I have successfully registered with your ref

Thanks a lot! I forgot to mention that you have to be a US citizen earlier so if you're a US citizen I would like to tha k you, if not, I'm really sorry. I think that there is a system that makes you 10$ or 8$ per 100$ deposit, if im right, you might get them once I deposit.

On 08/04/2019 at 19:44, MrNice23 said:

yeah i tried  to get it but seems my country is not supported by Blockchain haha  cool !

I forgot to mention earlier that you've to be a US citizen, really sorry for that. There will be many cool earndrops for other nations again I guess, stay tuned!:D

Edited by FotisNt

On 12/04/2019 at 08:46, Kate said:

Weird it didn't work for me at all I'm also from EU same i did everything still didn't get any email :( 

Yeeah, I actually did a mistake and I thought it was a previous earndrop, didn't work for me aswel =(. So I mentioned later that it's for US users. Sorry!

On 4/6/2019 at 10:04 PM, rembo2 said:

Coinbase has restricted the area that can participate in this event. Many people reflect that they have involved in this event for a long time but have not received any Email have button claim.

Update: Don't have any idea if it's still for US citizens, I recently got an email which told me to verify myself and Imma rechieve, also a friend of mine from Ger rechieved it aswel. So I guess you should still give it a try..

2 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

Update: Don't have any idea if it's still for US citizens, I recently got an email which told me to verify myself and Imma rechieve, also a friend of mine from Ger rechieved it aswel. So I guess you should still give it a try..

I live in an Asian country. I have been using Coinbase from 2013 until now, but when I joined the event 2 months ago. I still haven't received the confirmation email from Coinbase, and I think my country is in a restricted area.

After reading so many wrong conditioned replies:

No you will not win anything back if you are participating from European region.

No you will not get anything if you are using VPN or CDN or any other kind of proxy service.

And no you will not get if you are not either verified or you do not have any referrals.

Hey 

airdrop in coinbase is still going ? 
On blockchain.com was be 50$ in stellar now is 25$ :)

6 hours ago, sypekkk said:

Hey 

Not sure, my friend from Germany did it with just 1 referral and got 10$, I think its still around 50$ with 5 referrals, not sure..

Posted (edited)
On 06/06/2019 at 09:51, sypekkk said:

Hey 

Well if you go for any kind of proxy and you will still be able to cashout those 50 bucks and such profits then try it and report here ;)

Edited by DreamStage

On 04/04/2019 at 11:40, Kate said:

I guess it is limited for some countries and are open only to the USA or the UK or many more countries.

oh wow im glad i read  this cause i was going to ask a friend᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎from another country to do this to help me out but i wont ask now.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

still waiting for it to be available in my country which is pretty dam annoying :/ hopefully we won't be forgotten about! 😛

Which country are you from if you can mention it, else just don't (i understand about being private :) )

31 minutes ago, Eminx3 said:

oh wow im glad i read  this cause i was going to ask a friend᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎from another country to do this to help me out but i wont ask now.

You should check on Coinbase which countries it allows you to do such. They probabily have some infos.

Also search on google and someone probabily posted on reddit.

Edited by DreamStage

I think it no longer works and it's just a scam game. I participated here for 3 months, and until now, I have not received a feedback message about being accepted to participate in this campaign. Does anyone here have a bad thing like me?

20 minutes ago, nuvong said:

I think it no longer works and it's just a scam game. I participated here for 3 months, and until now, I have not received a feedback message about being accepted to participate in this campaign. Does anyone here have a bad thing like me?

Have you read anything from this topic so far, any replies at all? If you noticed many of us already said how you are accepted to such campaign....

It depends on your learning capabilities, if you have answered the questions properly (if you got any by the way). If you watched all informational videos.

Also depends on your country if not restricted.

15 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

so we have to invite our friends to become our referrals, after that we get an XLM worth 50 $. Is that true?

Read some infos here for your own understandings:

https://blog.coinbase.com/earn-50-of-xlm-for-learning-about-stellar-and-inviting-your-friends-2183effcde16

It is not so easy like that:

By sharing their unique referral link, customers will also be able to earn up to $40 more of XLM by inviting four eligible friends to complete the lessons.