FotisNt

Earn $50 worth of Stellar Lumens in Coinbase!

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone!

I recently discovered that Coinbase now supports Stellar Lumens (XLM). So you are able to claim XLM worth of $50,  once you are an existing user or even a new one. Here is a clean & my referral link to join! I suggest you to join through my referral link so we can both earn some extra.(NOTE: only for US customers!)

Ref link: https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a0db1a0bb7ab100bf3519b0

Clean link: https://www.coinbase.com

You'll find the ''airdrop'' in the dashboard page:Screenshot_1.thumb.png.22fd55474085241af6bdf637d7e68d45.png

Info: You'll have to watch some small videos so you will be able to answer some questions once you rechieve an email (usually takes a week so its worth getting $50),

In order to be eligible, your account must be fully verified by completing KYC (Know Your Customer) process which you will need to provide a non expired Government Photo ID or Passport and document no older than 30 days from the day you submit it, as proof of address.

Edited by FotisNt

Is this limited to just a few people? or does this apply to all coinbase users. Maybe for KYC it's not a problem for me. But I used to register for a coinbase account. about a few years ago. But I also forgot the password.

16 minutes ago, akmal1984 said:

Is this limited to just a few people? or does this apply to all coinbase users. Maybe for KYC it's not a problem for me. But I used to register for a coinbase account. about a few years ago. But I also forgot the password.

Well, its just time limited as i know. You can create another one if you haven't verify KYC in your previous acc, i dont think that this this a problem. :)) Also you might be able to recover your forgotten acc.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, GilangMustaqin said:

is this similar with blockchain airdrop long time ago?

Yeah, something like that but you'll have to do some kind of quizz when you rechieve the email. Nothing hard at all, you just have to watch 4-5  2-minute videos and answer 4-5 easy questions. :)

Edited by FotisNt

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

Thanks for sharing will signup for this now and see if it still works! :)

Thank you, well you might have to wait a bit after joining the waitlist, there is no doubt if it works since coinbase is launching it.

Edited by FotisNt

Thanks for this useful information! What a pity that coinbase is not supported in my country yet :( I'm hoping they add my country to the list soon, I mean a lot of people all over the world are now using crypto, so they may as well make more countries eligible.

4 hours ago, williamsh said:

Thanks for this useful information! What a pity that coinbase is not supported in my country yet :( I'm hoping they add my country to the list soon, I mean a lot of people all over the world are now using crypto, so they may as well make more countries eligible.

Oh, sorry to hear that, which country is that by the way?

16 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

It put me on a waitlist along with my partner is this happening to everyone now or are some people able to claim it straight away? I haven't finished KYC so could that be the problem ? 

Well, you will be informed through an email when you will be able to claim, but you'll have to complete KYC verification in order to rechieve the coins.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, FotisNt said:

Well, you will be informed through an email when you will be able to claim, but you'll have to complete KYC verification in order to rechieve the coins.

They will send invite on email before KYC, right?

Edited by kyxap

Posted (edited)
On 03/04/2019 at 19:27, kyxap said:

They will send invite on email before KYC, right?

Sure, they will! :)

On 04/04/2019 at 21:40, Kate said:

I guess it is limited for some countries and are open only to the USA or the UK or many more countries.

Well, I'm in EU but it worked for me,

On 04/04/2019 at 18:31, CaptainLorca said:

Not sure if it’s the same, but I read on reddit that you get $10 and up to $40 more for referrals.

You can get up to $40 which means $10 per referral so there will be about $90.

On 04/04/2019 at 17:29, Carollzinha said:

Not only time limited but countries limited as well (for USA customers only if I am not wrong)

Worked for me while im in EU. :)

Edited by FotisNt

1 hour ago, FotisNt said:

Worked for me while im in EU. :)

That's good.. I remember my husband mentioned something about it a few days before you do your post but he was blocked in the last part before getting the Stellars because Coinbase gave him an error message saying that he should be from a specific location (I believe it was USA) in order to claim it

Note that his Coinbase account is Portugal related (he created it years ago while still living in Portugal) and still use his portuguese bank account every time he wants to withdraw his funds.. but his IP is from Brazil so yes that may have been the issue, who knows.. lol

6 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

1605939396_Bildschirmfoto2019-04-06um14_20_23.thumb.png.e6ae8399d055c0ff17cfaf1ce2522e3c.png

so Yeah... true. Please don't spread misinformation to get referrals @FotisNt

@Carollzinha for my understanding they just need to do the quiz and tutorial stuff to enable it for you.

Then it was changed.. I remember a few years ago when I created my account that people would only give you the bonus after they do at least 10$ deposit but as I never use my account much so I didn't had idea it was changed (normally only use my husband account to send the funds and then he does the rest of the process for me lol)

As for the picture you uploaded then yes, it is just like my husband said.. that promo is limited to US customers only