JstLikeMagyk

Arbitrage betting?

On 31/03/2019 at 03:59, JstLikeMagyk said:

Has anyone on primedice ever tried Arbitrage betting I've been keeping my eyes out for opportunity but am yet to find an appropriate spot I'm thinking my best luck is probably going to be with esports?

I search for possible arbitrage bets on e-sports, but alas, I did not find them on good services that do not block for arbitration bets. But you can look for such bets in football, basketball pre or live bets.

15 minutes ago, DreamStage said:

Can you please explain what Arbitrage betting is from your own perspective?

As provide some examples, images showing how you gamble and when to make some moves on certain bets or red streaks as well.

Arbitrage betting is basically shopping to see if oddsmakers have a different price that would be in your favor to take both sides and make a profit and or waiting til the price changes. For example:

Team A's odds are @ 2.03  and Team B's odds are @ 1.97 on site 1

On site 2, Team A's odds are @ 1.97 and Team B's odds are @ 2.03

Arbitrage is betting on both Team A on site 1 and Team B on site 2 because you are guaranteed to make money no matter the outcome since you were able to find  inverted odds.

You will rarely find this as soon as odds are posted, but as time goes on, you may be able to find occurrences like these.

I think arbitrage betting is non-sense, I mean where is the essence of gambling there? Where is the excitement you are supposed to feel when you are gambling? Where is the trill? And it is as if not betting at all.

16 hours ago, policewale said:

I think arbitrage betting is non-sense, I mean where is the essence of gambling there? Where is the excitement you are supposed to feel when you are gambling? Where is the trill? And it is as if not betting at all.

I think arbitrage is all about profit on betting he didn't think about the trill, excitement that always we do on every bets that we made 
He always mind the profit and that's a good strategy for gamblers but I don't think so if there's a different site with same game but different odds.
I don't think so, A quiet strategy.

i'm always on the lookout for arbitrage betting. it's maybe less excited, but guaranteed profit is better than risking on losing it all.

arbitrage is hard though, but i know a site that gives many opportunities in arbitrage. you need a bit of patience

On 19/01/2020 at 21:34, policewale said:

Guaranteed money vs the “thrill of gambling”. So let me get this straight because I’m confused. If given the opportunity to get free money, you’re saying that you would rather not get the free money and would rather gamble on something where the risk is greater than the reward? The world doesn’t make you choose one or the other. Take the money you made arbitraging and go and gamble but it’s asinine to say “Yeah no thanks, I’d rather not get a guaranteed profit”