MrNice23

Less Activity in PD?

Well , i've noticed as well as some of you (espcially old loyal player")  that Primedice activity is way less intense compared to 1-2 years ago (2018-2017).

You can see that by online players amount which has descreased by 2 out of 3 in like 3 years losing each year 25% of his users.  As i can see now we have 347 online users

when it used to be around 1k online users...... It's sad to see the best crypto dice site abandonned and deserted by its best players , chatters.. 

Meanwhile the sister Stake benefits from promotion, ads , etc and is attracting a lot of new players everyday, now we can see there around 1k online users.

So now PD is just surviving to feed his sister , Stake is living and hopeffully Primedice will live again! let's make PD great again!

When I did notice this I went and checked all the other sites and tbh peak traffic seems to be averaging about 600 players so unfortunately it's definitely not just primedice but interest overall seems to be dropping. people definitely need to keep spreading the word of our good lord satoshi ! ;)

My theory is that most people moved over to Stake. I mean, Stake offers the exact same dice game, with the same automated bet settings (after the stake 2.0 release). So I can see why people prefer Stake, because it has this exact same dice game as well as more games.

I think this is only a phase, so the primedice comes with more updates, maybe it will get more users to come back here. Or maybe the reviewers here have lost a lot and have been trying somewhere else, anything is possible.

I really think the loss may be being a big factor in website exodus, or the lack of new functions like other sites may be attracting other users. I sincerely like primedice, I'll stay here as long as the site stays online. 😊

if in my opinion the owner must do a lot of promotion if they really want to make PD back to be visited by gamblers. But I don't know whether the owner will do a promotion like they promote the stake site. Because the number of visitor stakes is fantastic now compared to PD

13 hours ago, gusion04 said:

the pd should have a lot of promotion and new design to attract player

I had a discussion with several of my friends in the Indonesian room. According to them, maybe in the near future this will not happen because the owner is still focused on developing and promoting other sites. But I am sure that later the owner of PD will kick back with promotions

It's so painful that stake is getting bigger than PD. Very soon, I will also leave PD for stake. I think the owner of PD is the owner of stake that is why he is not bothered. It is a Win Win for him.

On 30/03/2019 at 00:09, MrNice23 said:

Well , i've noticed as well as some of you (espcially old loyal player")  that Primedice activity is way less intense compared to 1-2 years ago (2018-2017).

You can see that by online players amount which has descreased by 2 out of 3 in like 3 years losing each year 25% of his users.  As i can see now we have 347 online users

when it used to be around 1k online users...... It's sad to see the best crypto dice site abandonned and deserted by its best players , chatters.. 

Meanwhile the sister Stake benefits from promotion, ads , etc and is attracting a lot of new players everyday, now we can see there around 1k online users.

So now PD is just surviving to feed his sister , Stake is living and hopeffully Primedice will live again! let's make PD great again!

I agree with all the promos and stuff on Stake and I also think there should be some new things added to Primedice but the thing is that PD has Dice only while Stake runs 12 different games so its a big advantage..

About old players not be chatting, well.. I been trying to chat for awhile but sadly there are so many passive beggars that all our desire to even say "hello" normally is gone even before we log into the site.. sad but true lol

11 hours ago, Noeprellik1 said:

Well personally I still play on PD even it less popular than stake 😁

Still hope there will be some surprise giveaway in here

Congratulations, friend. you really enjoy playing dice at PD. Indeed, if we feel at home somewhere, we will find it difficult to go to another place. I also hope that PD can be crowded again. Because I heard that this site was really crowded with visitors

Essentially yes ...
Stake looking at PD was advertised on YouTube, forums, etc.

I’m watching a trader's CC and he’m talking about stake advertising, I thought and what’s there, and then he removes Stake, and then PD, and then checked it out,

that day there were already 500-600 people online, but now he and his audience are not playing the campaign, because the online has fallen back(

Primedice needs updates to upgrade the platform so that older users return. I see a lot of people reflect that the difficulty of PD increases after every updated version. We need to reduce its problemtinue to have more players leave.

Edited by nasukame

5 hours ago, nasukame said:

I see a lot of people reflect that the difficulty of PD increases after every updated version.

Absolute nonsense. The odds remain same for every roll.

If you have any doubt about the integrity of this site, you should go through what provably fair is, how it works and how to verify the bets that you place. Instead of listening to what addicted gamblers who lost money because of their habits, use your own eyes to see what is right and wrong.

On 29/03/2019 at 22:29, williamsh said:

My theory is that most people moved over to Stake. I mean, Stake offers the exact same dice game, with the same automated bet settings (after the stake 2.0 release). So I can see why people prefer Stake, because it has this exact same dice game as well as more games.

yes sir, that is my thought as well, cause it has dice + like 8  other games,᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ there seems no logical point why one should limit themselves to just 1 game..
unless PD is faster i guess... other than that it is just a habitual thing  i think, or people liking or being used to the interface.